after Chrismas dream..

Archives for 2009
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

after Chrismas dream..

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

problem with my dreams is that there are gaps in between dream frames. I cant recall the needed minutia and details that make them clear all the time.
but things stand out and i can dig deep down and give what my mind recalls if only in faint outlines. Please ..if anyone has insight this one would be nice to have some help with.

I recall seeing relatives. I knew i was in some ways related to them and one was i think a cousin we call Judy. I was somehow with her and the people with her. We were in a different house , not my own....
I seemed lonely for family or a needed break so she suggested a trip to Africa,( maybe it was South America). for a visit. I wanted to in a way but was scared to fly in a air plane.
IN another scene i was walking down what seemed a busy cry street at night. I was trying to go somewhere,,, and i saw a tiger or a lion of some sort jump out from a dark place and run across the road and grab a woman. I noticed she was dressed in what seemed a oddly patterned outfit. She scrambled back into a building and people could see through the glass doors. She was terribly hurt and we could hear her cries and torments. I saw that her leg seemed to have been flattened like pancake.
There was also a fear of a snake on the loose. like a rumor, But i asked more about it and someone told me that snakes were being lowered on peoples rooftops.
I see kids in my dream and i think its either cherish or my granddaughter Hayden. I go back to my house and SOMEONE IS LIVING THERE WITH ME AND ITS MALE WHO SEEMED TO HAVE AUTHORITY OVER ME BUT I CANT RECALL WHO IT WAS.

I tried to get back to the place where my relatives and their friends were but when i did the party had died down and i realized by the end of the dream they had returned home and i was left behind. I had missed my chance.

IN real life though Christmas was better then last year,,,,, it still was disappointing. WE had a nice Christmas eve. just me Eden and the little ones... but we had no family get together at all... none. There was always a reason not to., someone was working busy or the roads were bad. Finally Autumn came up today opened her presents and then left...

I'm feeling Christmas has become that to people, It either doesn't matter ( mom didn't even put upo her tiny tree this year) and noon,,, except Eden whither callowness money buys me and Ed anything. Now people just docent seem to prioritize a dinner or a few hours together for one day...

I'm giving up on even trying. Im not even going to suggest it anymore at all. I'm just going o give get their presents and then hand it over to them at the best convenient moment . I'm going to just have to enjoy the little i have with who remains under my own roof and enjoy God .. MY Chrisy,Masses as a kid were something that. Dad always had a tree and we always had presents... but that was it. MY dad back then had a drinking problem that was obvious to me and Christmases could be stressful. A tree that il ater started to decorate(the tree on my own) on my own and presents on the big day was it.

But my mothers family had a big get together after Christmas for years. That was the family time with cousins and aunts and dinners.. but that ceased about 13 or 14 ears ago. We started have them at my aunts and that stopped maybe about 5 or more so or so years ago when her and her husband divorced.MY grandmother died in Oct that had those togetherness and now any hope pf having that seems to have stopped until maybe Autumn grows-up and matures enough to want to have them herself and c ordinates them.

Anyhow this is my dream and my heart,
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

BUMPING!!!
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Jewels Ruby Rose,

I have read this dream several times.

Please discard what does not rest in your spirit.
For your discernment and edification.

The sense I got from the beginning of your dream is your connection at this time to Gods family, be it church or other fellowship/ministry.

This cousin, Judy, stand in for The Holy Spirit, in the dream through Him, but perhaps through someone else in real life.
I was somehow with her and the people with her.
The name Judy is from Judith meaning Woman from Judea.

Judy is encouraging you to step out of your comfort zone, and in turn this will bless you with an exciting spiritual adventure, full of color, warmth and larger than life breath taking scenes.
(It tends to be warm below the equator)

A suggestion to step out into Gods loving warmth perhaps.
A place of rest and trust in Him for good.

Praying for God to help you overcome fear of flying high above the earth, spiritually, in order to gain these gifts of scenery and warmth in store.

Becoming more involved with a certain ministry may be part of the encouragement, which could entail more commitment on your part than currently.

Counting the cost: Gotta buy the ticket if you wanna take the ride :)

When I originally read the middle of your dream, I pictured glass windows/doors all around the wounded woman, like a showroom.

I read it again and saw it read differently but believe my first thought was meant to tell you this.
Your ability to see clearly from many angles in the prophetic.

The scripture passages Job chapter 11,12,22 and 23.

Psalm 35 and Psalm 10

These are what came to me, and even though I have written about some things, I am unsure how it might pertain to your life.
I do know how it pertains to mine, however.

On rumors of fearful things...

The Word tells me to fear only God
(This does not mean I dont struggle with anxiety or worry at times, but rumors from people are just that...rumors. I like to test things and see for myself.)

Psalm 118:8-9
It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man. It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in princes?

Proverbs 1:7
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom"

Male in authority over you in your house.
God has Authority over you and the rest of His Body (the church)

God is not going to control us, but He is in control..sortof a paradox. We have free will.
However, spiritually speaking, since my conversion of choice (by His leading) and coming into His saving Grace, I am now a slave unto Christ, bought for a price.

I am in process of no longer living unto myself and sinful nature but unto Him.
Dying daily to my own desires as He sanctifies me through His Holy Spirit/life experiences.

Romans 8:15-17
For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs—heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.

You see children in this part of the dream, a reflection of coming to Him like a child...trusting Him.

Again, leave behind what does not fit.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Piano thanks,,,that did make sense,.,,, and it helps. I appreciate that wise insight.
I do wonder why im seeing things in dreams terrible things such as the tiger and the fire and being so close yet not being harmed though am fearful of being so....
IT may mean something about how i understand certain things to be dangerous and can harm people but others arnt looking and get slammed.
anyhow thanks for for the insight,,, it did help!
lynnjl83
Platinum Member

Post by lynnjl83 »

Just a thought....
Maybe the Holy Spirit is showing you these things to pray against them for people who can't see the attacks. Much love...

Lynn
"Seek ye first the kingdom of God in all its righteousness and all these things will be added unto you." Matt. 6:33
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Jewels Ruby Rose,
This may seem a bit strange. I have prayed about sharing this.
When I read the middle part of your dream, I wrote down the scriptures from my first post and these thoughts from my heart.

It is not an interpretation, but the impression I received from this dream.

Psalm 10: 8-9
He lies in wait near the villages;
from ambush he murders the innocent,
watching in secret for his victims.
He lies in wait like a lion in cover;
he lies in wait to catch the helpless;
he catches the helpless and drags them off in his net.

In your dream, there was no distinction between the woman who was attacked and anyone else, except perhaps her clothing?

Her outward attire appeared odd in pattern, but was not telling of her inner heart.

No one could say whether the attack was because of anything the woman had done or said, the way she walked or otherwise.

She was walking down the same street as others and became prey to this tiger/lion.

This attack crippled her. She could no longer walk uprightly.

Bad things can happen to anyone at anytime. Pain in this life is inevidable, it is true. Some pain is from others choices, some from our own, some from a fallen world, some directly from the enemy.

God promises to be with His children through all pain and suffering, regardless of its origin.

As His Body, we are called to minister to hurting, fallen or broken members.

The point is not deducting why they are suffering, it means acknowledging that indeed they are, and surrounding them with healing from His heart of love.

There can be a lot of discussion and assumption about why certain things happen to certain people..That is why I see it as so important to keep in mind the story of Job and not assume a person has hidden sin in their life as the cause of their suffering.

Accusations of sin in Jobs case came from those who were supposed to be believers and friends.

(Rumors of someone dropping snakes on the tops of peoples houses remind me of how easy it is for fear to be stirred up in others regarding the inner life of a member that is only known by God... as if there is some sort of evil that will spread, taking over the whole neighborhood.)

Job was a righteous servant, meaning to me that he lived for the Lord, not for himself or his desires...the fruit of his life showed this, and yet...his life was filled with loss and pain.

God allowed Satan to touch his life.

The end of this in Jobs case was a deeper understanding of God.

Jobs friends allowed the enemy to use them for harm.

They did not show the love or compassion of Christ.

Job 16:4-5

I also could speak as you do,
If your soul were in my soul’s place.
I could heap up words against you,
And shake my head at you;

But I would strengthen you with my mouth,
And the comfort of my lips would relieve your grief.

The woman has no way to fight back, and still alive, she runs to shelter.
Many people witnessed this attack, yet not one came to her aid.
She was left tormented not only by her attacker, but also by those who witnessed it and did nothing to rescue her, or to comfort her in her cries.

She was left isolated and alone.

Her pancake leg appears run over by a steam roller.

steamroller defined-
an overpowering force, esp. one that crushes all opposition with ruthless disregard for individual rights.

to steamroll-
to bring about the adoption of by overwhelming pressure
to overcome with superior force

Being left with no leg to stand on means..
To be in a situation where you cannot prove something.
The problem is, if you don't have a witness, you don't have a leg to stand on.

Psalm 35:11-16
Fierce witnesses rise up;
They ask me things that I do not know.
They reward me evil for good,
To the sorrow of my soul.
But as for me, when they were sick,
My clothing was sackcloth;
I humbled myself with fasting;
And my prayer would return to my own heart.
I paced about as though he were my friend or brother;
I bowed down heavily, as one who mourns for his mother.

But in my adversity they rejoiced
And gathered together;
Attackers gathered against me,
And I did not know it;
They tore at me and did not cease;
With ungodly mockers at feasts
They gnashed at me with their teeth.

We all need Our Lord God as advocate..His Sweet Mercy...and through His Holy Spirit, we have this in each other as well.

Matthew 12:27

"But if you had known what this means, 'I desire compassion, and not a sacrifice' you would not have condemned the innocent.

Thank you for allowing me a place to share.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

JRR and others:

Wondering if the woman who is clothed in the oddly patterned outfit is symbolic of the anointing/favor of God. Your dream may be prophetic Jewel, a picture of something that will come to pass. I am liking what you have shared Piano. A call to watch and pray--definitely!

Peggy O.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

These are great insights. There may be something to what each shared.
I'm hoping that the fate of the woman whoever she is can be averted..when u have a leg hurt like that i think' of a crippled walk"... or of the dream is symbolic. I think that her oddly patterned top may be a key.
IM not sure if this just for me or what its exactly telling me. Aslans place ,,the place i receive ministry from , takes dreams into account and they may have some insight.
Thank u for the interesting possibilities. I'm just a bit nervous and wondering if the hurt woman is me or somebody else as in the as in the dream.