laundry

Archives for 2009
Praise

laundry

Post by Praise »

What could it possibly mean if someone else keeps insisting they wash your dirty laundry? I knew I didn't need anyone else to do this but they wouldn't let it lie and even wanted me to mail it to them. The husband in the dream wanted me to send money to them. :?: :?: :?: Thank you very much in advance. :roll:
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

ummm, not to be offensive but my first thought was "airing your dirty laundry"....maybe these people are the type that want to know your personal business? please dismiss if wrong!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Praise

Post by Praise »

Thank you Keilani,

I was already feeling that it was a warning dream. I haven't heard from these people for awhile and then out of the blue I received an e mail. I did not respond at all. When I prayed, I felt like the Lord was trying to really reveal something to me that I was not already aware of. Another part of the dream that bothered me is that although they called me, it cost me to answer the phone.

Thanks for helping!!! I just wont respond to them unless the Lord tells me otherwise.
BornAgain
Silver Member

Post by BornAgain »

What comes to mind for me is that Jesus is the only one who can clean US (our dirty laundry so to speak)

I agree with you that this is a warning for you.

God Bless You
Joshua 1:9