Bathroom

Archives for 2010
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Bathroom

Post by Demon_Buster »

I was in a bathroom doing something I was not suppose to be doing I then saw another room like the bathroom had a side room with a sink with ivory and gold faucets and thinking about brushing ones teeth
The rest of the dream I won’t post.
I posted something in dream questions asking brothers in the lord for prayer..

Blessings to you all

Demon Buster
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

I looked up ivory and gold in the Bible and this came up.

1Kings 10:18 Moreover the king made a great throne of ivory, and overlaid it with the best gold.

The king in this verse was Solomon, and the throne in the verse was David's throne, and you should know who's throne that will be very soon (Jesus). So maybe, the dream means that the water that comes from David's throne (the word of G-d) is what you should brush your teeth with. Brushing your teeth could represent cleaning your mouth from sin or sinful words with the word of G-d, or maybe G-d is telling you to start "brushing up" on the word of G-d.

Hope this helps!
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Thanks Robert:

I beleve you are on, on this one....

thanks again
Blessings to you

DB
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

I wanted to say something about the Ivory as well.

Ivory is actually the tooth of mammals, but it is the tusks of elephants, walrus, etc. that ivory is actually used for purposes in great works of art, carved pieces of intricate and unique value, the keys of the piano, (better to hear the beauty of the instrument)..etc.

Ivory can be seen as something costly and rare.

The elephant that is the main source of ivory, is an animal that carrys heavy burdens, has a innate understanding of justice and has very high ability to reason--can remove obstacles easily.

Gold is pure and beautiful.

No matter what is going on, God promises to continue His work in all of us. By doing anything with our lives He creates beauty and uses each experience and burden to glorify Himself.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

thinking about brushing ones teeth
This seems to be direction/encouragement to exercise wisdom..
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17