He asked me to dance

Archives for 2010
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

He asked me to dance

Post by LadyinChrist »

I had a dream or call it a vision while resting on the couch. This happened a few days before New Years Day. In this dream or vision I saw very clearly a man from church, I'll call him "p". He said "will you dance with me?"

And that is it....
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Are you married and if not do you have a desire to be married?
Truth Seeker
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

I am married.....been seperated (not legally) for 3 years from my husband. Difficulty getting divorced. I haven't desired any other man.
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Have you asked the Lord if you are to suppose to marry anyone else?

Not trying to push the envolope too much in this direction but if this is not the case, "P" may be the Lord
Truth Seeker
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

no I haven't asked the Lord if I should marry anyone else.

This man was in church tonight, we very rarely even talk, but were side by side in the coffee room. He asked what I did New Years Eve, and mentioned what he did NY's eve. We both stayed home after trying to get to a NY's party in another church, but it didn't happen. He was stood up by his ride, and I couldn't find anyone that was going that lives nearby. He said "oh well maybe we'll have party here next year." and I said "yeah maybe next year." It felt strange sitting there talking with him tonight after this dream/vision, it was like he knew about this dream/vision. :)
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Pray for clarity and understanding and not to lead by emotions as the front runner when you're around him or thinking about him. Let Gods spirit lead you and guide you.
Truth Seeker
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

okay.....thankyou. :)