more dreams about getting cars

Archives for 2010
keilani
Site Moderator

more dreams about getting cars

Post by keilani »

I've had at least two in the past few weeks and a third involved a bus which i knew i was not ready for (struggled to drive it). Anyway, in the first dream my father gave me a huge red lifted truck and in this most recent one, an older woman gave me a chevy caprice. I'm trying to think outside the obvious (ie maybe a car coming my way since while it may be literal i know there's more to it).

mahalo!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Keilani...praying for understanding...Yukon's just flagged up a dream I had a while ago with the double decker bus...I'm still praying about that one....

I guess if vehicles represent ministry its about discerning whether that vehicle is for you or not...I couldn't help thinking that a vehicle called caprice may not be the one you want to go for ....

ca·price (k-prs)
n.
a. An impulsive change of mind.
b. An inclination to change one's mind impulsively.
c. A sudden, unpredictable action, change, or series of actions or changes: A hailstorm in July is a caprice of nature.
2. Music A capriccio.

Lord, we are seeking for face and your kingdom help us to discern where you would have us direct our energies this year for your glory...I pray that your Spirit will reveal the vehicle that is for keilani for this coming season. Amen.
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

mahalo charlie! that definitely gives me something to chew on in this new season!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.