Python

Archives for 2010
ElizabethRE

Python

Post by ElizabethRE »

I had a vision the other night. My husband was already in bed and sleeping. As it was cold I reached my foot over to his for some warmth.
(My feet were especially cold). As I touched his ankle I had an instant vision of a bright yellow python lying curled up.

He is not one to have anything to do with fortune telling and neither am I. So I'm kinda at a loss as to why the vision. Any prayerful insight is appreciated.

Thanks,
Elizabeth
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

I cant interp right now but i will tell u i had just such a dream of a yellow snake in bed with me.... it was very real and scary.
I dreamed it about 4 years ago....
I dont think snakes always in every case represent fortune telling.... they can mean other things as well...
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

Jewels is right..a snake can mean lots of things.
Praise God that He gave you warning!

it could mean "tales" being told about your husband.
it could mean an attack.

I have a question..does your husband suffer from sleep apnea?
perhaps the Lord showed you what you need to take authority over

pray about it and toss what doesn't fit.
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Hi Elizabeth and welcome! Take a look at this and see what bears witnesss.

blessings,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

To add to what discerning said,

Yellow in the Bible, unless it is a gold color, represents sin (Lev 13:30). So, a sin your husband did or is doing, is suffocating/hindering his walk with G-d.

Hope this helps!
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

Lets be careful not to jump to any conclusions about anyone being in ": sin" because one has had a snake dream. It possible that could be a interp but its not a hard and fast rule.
Having snake dreams can mean different things, It can represent a lying deceptive spirit,,, perhaps a warning of impending sickness,,, perhaps a warning of danger.....
I would ask the dreamer if there is any contention in her marriage right now as the snake was in bed with her and her husband.... to watch for any possible division. WE know the first snake through lies and accusations divided the first couple.
Not to panic... Such things come up against marriages and by applying the law of Love and patience can be over come.... its just something to be leery of.
The dreamer can read different interps and then make up her and his mind within themselves which fits,,,,,,Elizabeth--if your husband is saved and open to spiritual things share with him the dream and together pray about it.... binding any lying deceptive spirit that may have been assigned against your marriage in the name of the Lord Jesus.... and then pray and just keep a ear open for any sign of harsh words or a opportunity for a attitude of complaint against each other.....
AS for sin being in your husband.,... that not our call,,, but something only you and most of all--- your husband would know...
God bless u. Dont fear. I have snake dream to and though they can be scary they have tended be be warnings and have helped me in the long run...
ElizabethRE

Post by ElizabethRE »

Thanks everyone for the wisdom and insight. I will continue to prayerfully consider this vision in light of what you have all shared.

I really appreciate you all taking the time to respond to my post.

Thanks again,
Elizabeth
Elizabeth