Critical spirits

Archives for 2010
harmonyz
Bronze Member

Critical spirits

Post by harmonyz »

I had this dream this morning.

I was in church and a church sister (A) was saying to me you never came to church this morning and you dont read your bible. I told her i sometimes attend in the evenings instead of mornings. I told her i also read my bible everyday ( this same sister does not even notice when im at church on many occasions and does not speak to me much). Sister (B) starts chatting to sister (A) gossiping about me. when they have finished i take sister (B) to one side and say you should not gossip about about church members. I percieve she is going to strike me and she does lashing out at me with her hands raining blows.

Then a church brother comes along and they tell him i started it. He knows they are lying and believes me. We both trying to find our way out the church and eventually do. I then find my self preparing dinner for the church brother. I remember tomatoes and brocoli he tells me he never had it before. I look down at the pot and it is soup
Missyjojo88
Platinum Member

Post by Missyjojo88 »

My thoughts, may not be the right interpretation, but it seems that there is a wrong spirit directing this church you attend. The dream reveals this spirit behind it. It may be that the state of the church has become so bad that you are being led to leave it. It also seems that there is a lack of food or proper word being preach there. You and the guy discerning the state of the church end up leaving it. You also were used to feed the sound word to this guy who realize that he hasn't been fed properly. The soup is in the middle of milk and meat. You are teaching him more than the basics it would seem.

I just wanted to say that I could be wrong on this dream telling you to leave this church. It would be something that you would need to pray carefully on and wait on God for specific instructions. If indeed God is telling you to leave this church, he will direct you to another because the scriptures states that we should not forsake the assembly. Obviously, one should not take any action soley on based on a dream along, but one must pray and wait on God for any specifics.
harmonyz
Bronze Member

Post by harmonyz »

Thank you Missyjojo88 :D

For your response you hit the nail on the head. My spirit bears witness to your interpretation. This was my old church which i left
18 months ago. This church believed that their church was the only true church on earth which jesus is coming back for. This church said who ever leaves it is under a curse. All that is not right in church is happening there. They lift the Bishop higher than Jesus, so everyone is scared of the Bishop. When i attended the church their was no love there no one socialized outside of church, so you could never get to know them properly.

The church brother you see has been a good friend to me for over 16 years. Jesus has shown me through so many visions that this is the man i will marry. But the problem is the church brother still attends this church & is getting more & more like the Bishop.
Some people who use to attend this church believes that their is witchcraft going on there.

I left the church because i decerned that the spirit of control is operating there and i was dying spiritually there.

Gods blessing to you always