baby dream

Archives for 2010
blossom
Silver Member

baby dream

Post by blossom »

I had this dream about this baby. And the baby was on this couch or bed. I had to take care of this baby, although I was not sure if it was mine or not. It looked a little older than a new born, but it was crawling already because I kept having to look back at the baby on the couch so it wouldnt fall off. I was also cradling it's head so it wouldnt get hurt by its head flopping. but even though it was very small and young, it was still crawling.

blossom
constantdreamer
Gold Member

Post by constantdreamer »

Hi Blossom,

Here is my impression, for your prayer and discernment...

Babies can often represent ministries... since this is not your own baby, perhaps the Lord is showing you your role in a budding ministry... to help keep it on track and to assist in its development.

Blessings,
cd
Jesus is His masterpiece, everything else in an encore.
blossom
Silver Member

Post by blossom »

Hi constant dreamer,

i think i understand what you have said. i dont think that baby was mine but i wasnt sure either, but i didnt know whose it was. right now i am not around anyone who has a ministry and am not in one so i would have to pray to see what God might want me to see or know about it. thanks for responding

blossom
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

Maybe, I can explain what I believe a baby is with a previous dream someone had about me.

The dream was that I was sitting on some stairs watching and taking care of this baby. The baby had very similar qualities to the baby in your dream, but the key thing in this dream was that this person said, that he knew the baby's name was Jesus.

So, I'm telling you the baby was Jesus. Taking care of Jesus doesn't mean you are literally taking care of him, but it represents more how you take of your own faith, witness, and relationship with him. You take care of Jesus by feeding him (reading G-d's word), watching him (keeping check of your own faith), bathing him (repenting), loving him, and making sure you take him wherever you go (your light and witness of him). Also, Jesus is not your baby, but G-d's. Even though he isn't yours, you still have to care for him as if he was.

Hope this helps!
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20