Planet Earth on Fire

Archives for 2007
starlight

Planet Earth on Fire

Post by starlight »

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2007

In this dream I see planet earth as though I am observing it from outer space. It looks like it is on fire from the inside. The surface of the earth is very different: it is splattered with fiery colors: reds, oranges and ambers. Other areas are black and appeared burnt. I awoke immediately and heard, “The earth has never been so hot.”

In Christ,
starlight
"May the Lord make His face shine upon thee..."
eagle
Platinum Member

Post by eagle »

Just a couple of thoughts.

I thought of Revelation where part of the earth would be burned and population destroyed. But really my first thought was the fire of God coming upon us, consuming that which needs to be consumed. I thought your verse May the Lord face shine upon thee. Makes me think that is what happens when his face is shining upon us. You in outter space is like looking in the perspective on the Lord. What was being said about the earth being hot would depend on what impression you got of that being said, if any. But it makes me think the earth has never seen or experience such glory as it has that moment in time. Again just throwing some thoughts out there, they might not mean anything.
TheHealedWoman
Silver Member

Post by TheHealedWoman »

I agree with a lot of what eagle said. I feel like the world was set on fire with the Lord. It consume what was not of Him, and the others, from the inside out were being cleansed, and set on fire with the Lord and His Love!

I also think this speaks that perhaps this "revival of fire" is going to come quicker than many think.
How Great Is Our God, Sing With Me, How Great Is Our God, And All Will See, How Great, How Great, Is Our God!
starlight

Post by starlight »

eagle wrote:Just a couple of thoughts.

I thought of Revelation where part of the earth would be burned and population destroyed. But really my first thought was the fire of God coming upon us, consuming that which needs to be consumed. I thought your verse May the Lord face shine upon thee. Makes me think that is what happens when his face is shining upon us. You in outter space is like looking in the perspective on the Lord. What was being said about the earth being hot would depend on what impression you got of that being said, if any. But it makes me think the earth has never seen or experience such glory as it has that moment in time. Again just throwing some thoughts out there, they might not mean anything.
Blessings Eagle

When I saw the planet, it looked like a huge globe that was set ablaze from the inside out: initially I thought it came from the earth's core. After hearing the voice when I woke up, I also thought it was symbolic of GOD's Holy Spirit fire at work inside individuals throughout the world. And then, to complicate things a little, I felt that both interps applied in meaning.

It's true....the world has never experienced so much glory! We are living in unprecedented days when knowledge is increasing and the Word and the Holy Spirit is reaching out to every corner of the world.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! They help validate my impressions of the dream.

Love in Christ,
starlight
starlight

Post by starlight »

TheHealedWoman wrote: I also think this speaks that perhaps this "revival of fire" is going to come quicker than many think.
Bless you HealedWoman,

I think it's already here..... :wink:

Love in Him,
starlight
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hi Star,
I see revival fires in your dream. The burned areas are the places that have grown cold and the others depending on the color is the temperature of the revival fire.

Cool dream!
Blessings,
Joy
starlight

Post by starlight »

Joy2dream wrote:Hi Star,
I see revival fires in your dream. The burned areas are the places that have grown cold and the others depending on the color is the temperature of the revival fire.

Cool dream!
Blessings,
Joy
Hello Joy,

By analogy, cold would fit the moral temperaments of those places! He wants us hot.....hot....hot! :)

Love to you,
starlight
starlight

Post by starlight »

Just thought I'd sum this dream up....

Some Scientists are reporting, albeit theoretically, that the earth’s temperature is getting unprecedentedly hotter due to global warming and/or due to the tilting of the earth’s axis. And because man is physically made of the same elements of the earth, and is dependent upon his environment for his mental and physical well being, it makes sense that he too will be subjected to physical ailments and duress. But in the dream the fire came from inside the earth….from the core. And here I am thinking about how the purifying Spirit of the Lord will press in and down on man in order to bring about a great transformation. It will be — and for some it already has been — a fiery ordeal: unfortunately and sadly, some will not heed the call of the Spirit and will be consumed as symbolized by the burnt black crusted patches on the earth’s surface. Sense this dream is a warning.... a serious call to repentance, and to turn to the Lord with all our hearts and minds while there is still time.

“And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke…And it shall come to pass that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered… (Joel. 3:30-32)

“For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven: and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly shall be stubble, and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.” (Mal. 4:1)

In Him,
starlight