3 dreams Same Meaning???

Archives for 2010
bigbee
Gold Member

3 dreams Same Meaning???

Post by bigbee »

Hi all, My daughter had 1 dream and in the same week I had 2 others that seemed related. I would appreciate any insight you would have as I believe the Lord is speaking to me since it happened 3 times but different variations:

Dream 1 (Daughters Dream)

My family was near a stream that we needed to cross, There was a narrow bridge that was shaky and drooped down into the water, it didn't look safe or passable. My mother went down to look at it to try it, she fell in the water and the current took her down, there was a large waterfall. My father raced down to the end of the stream to see if he could rescue her. He could not go into the stream or he would have been hurt also. He finally reached my mother downstream but she was not awake. As he picked her up she awoke and was fine.

Dream 2 (My Dream)

I dreamed I was in a stream with my husband. In the dream I mentioned to my husband that I had been in this same stream before and I was aware of it's currents so it would be ok. As I recalled in the dream, On this occasion I had a small dough like piece of flatbread that I made. It was supposed to be my flotation device. I knew that the first time I had been in this stream, I had a much larger piece of flatbread as a flotation device.

Since I has been in the stream before, I felt the small piece of flatbread would be sufficient for floating. As I began going down the stream current, There was an unexpected dip and a waterfall that had not been there before. I was a bit alarmed about this so I covered my face, but some water ended up going down my mouth, I immediately woke up with a headache

Dream 3 (My Dream)

I was in driving a large SUV type vehicle, I noticed a yard sale as I drove by (IRL I love to go to yard sales). I missed the street so I wanted to turn around and go back, as I turned to go back, I noticed that my vehicle was now very high above the ground in the sky. In the dream I believe I was in a wreck, so I hit the brakes, instead of crashing to the ground, I began to float back down to the street very slowly like a snow flake, I landed on my stomach very softly like a snow flake. It was as if I was cushioned.

Does this forewarn me to be careful about decisions? Please help!

Thank You

Bb
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

Dream #1

Have you moved in the gifts of the Holy Spirit? Here is a bridge to a crossing in their path as a couple together. Daughter's mother checks it out and falls in the stream (move of God). The fear was on the husband...to be sure she is alright. Could he be afraid of being left out?

Dream #2

You have been in the stream (move of God) before...but with a larger flatbread (bread without leaven). now you have a smaller one that YOU had made. The scripture that came to my mind was 1 Cor. 5:6,7. We are to purge out leaven...and be a new lump as unleavened. Leaven is explained in verse 8 as being malice, wickedness...unleaven as the bread of TRUTH. In Dream 2 your mouth is cleansed with the water of the Holy Spirit with an unexpected dip in your ride on the move of God.

Dream #3

You are driving a large suv. (you are doing what God has created you to do) you saw something that you like....and turned back. Instead of getting to the sale...your vehicle flys above ground...(ability to rise above mistakes...or communication improved...or person is able to move in the Spirit) while floating...you thought you had a wreck (made another mistake) but instead..you find yourself floating to the ground...supported by the God.

Dream 2 & 3 speaks of your overcoming by the principles of God in your life being applied. And they speak of the Moving of the Spirit in your life. I believe he is giving your confirmation of your relationship or guidance for confidence in future decisions in your relationship.

Dream 1

God is telling your daughter that you will be alright...in your new adventures. And she can confirm...that it is God.

Judge this..I do not claim to have special insight...but this is what came to my spirit as I read your post.
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Hi.
Peace be with you.
These dreams as I see are of moving in the Spirit.If it's not what the Lord tells you,please toss it.
They reminds me a bit of Ezekiel47,1-12.

The flowing water of the Holy Spirit brings fruits in our life.

Maybe your daughter sisn't quite understand this,but God has taught her about this.
Perhaps these dreams are confirmation for the family about the gifts of the Holy Spirit.

God bless you.
bigbee
Gold Member

Post by bigbee »

Thank You both, I do see the relation where God see's me through and moving in the flow of the Spirit of God. What does a waterfall represent?