Neice with bipolar, and basketball hoop out of reach....

Archives for 2010
vall
Silver Member

Neice with bipolar, and basketball hoop out of reach....

Post by vall »

I dreamed i went to visit my brother in law and his family
(i had recently learned his daughter 29 is suffering with bipolar
and drug adictions from it)
in my dream they were living in my childhood house,
i went up to see her in her room to talk, but she ignored me and
shut the door in her room, so i layed down on a cot that was out in the hallway, and read my bible till it got to dark to read.
The rest of the family was in the livingroom talking, i then went outside, and was going to shoot some basketball hoops.
The hoop that use to be 10 feet in the air was now grown up in the tree, it was covered with many new brances and was now 50 feet
off the ground, so i couldnt shoot.
then i woke up, end of dream.

Is this dream from Daddy trying to tell me something?

thank you and God bless
Robert159347
Platinum Member

Post by Robert159347 »

Well, I thought the basketball ball hoop could represent talking to your brother-in-law's daughter. You not being able to make a shot through the basketball hoop because the tree grew too large, I think means that it will be impossible, or at least very difficult, to get anything through to her or to reach out to her. More specifically, I don't think she will hear you anymore when you talk about Jesus, wisdom, or any sort of thing of that nature, but if she isn't saved, I'm not telling you to give up witnessing to her, for Jesus said this:

Matthew 19:26-28 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved? But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Getting a camel through the eye of a needle is impossible by human means, but with G-d all things are possible, so keep praying and hopefully G-d will help you get through to her.

Hope this helps!
"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me." Gal 2:20
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Hi
Peace be with you.
I had similar thoughts than Robert.Maybe it means that it's very hard to reach the daughter of your brother in law.I see that you try hard.
Yet with the Lord,nothing is impossible.
Maybe the best you can do is to pray for her.I think we don't pray enough for people.
It made me think what it means that the family was talking in the living room.Seems they don't care enough.Can it be that you are the only one who really cares.Maybe you need to pray for them.
Please ask the Lord about it.
God bless you.