old tires

Archives for 2010
souledonHim
Gold Member

old tires

Post by souledonHim »

What does it mean when you have a new vehicle and someone steals' you new tires and replaces them with old tires.
Your word is a lamp to my feet
and a light for my path.
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

Tires can possibly represent a spiritual or life condition. If new, something new in the spirit with ministry and or life. If someone, steals the new tires and replaces with the old, it is like going back to old church and or ministry or traditions in my humble opinion. The enemy tries to come to steal and kill and would take anything from us to prevent us succeeding in the Lord and our personal lives.

John 10:10 (New King James Version)
10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

If we would not want to put new wine in an old wineskin, I am sure one would not to replace the new tires for a old ones on a new vehicle.

Luke 5:37-39 (New King James Version)
37 And no one puts new wine into old wineskins; or else the new wine will burst the wineskins and be spilled, and the wineskins will be ruined. 38 But new wine must be put into new wineskins, and both are preserved.[a] 39 And no one, having drunk old wine, immediately desires new; for he says, ‘The old is better.’”[c]

Just some thoughts.
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.
souledonHim
Gold Member

Post by souledonHim »

Thank you this helps out alot. It was my sister's dream and reading your response makes a lot of sense. Thank you and God bless..
Your word is a lamp to my feet
and a light for my path.