Mom, myself....long bus trip

Archives for 2007
chica4christ
Gold Member

Mom, myself....long bus trip

Post by chica4christ »

My mom dreamed that her and I were on going on a long trip on the greyhound bus.

I know in any form of transportation it means going through life...She has been my spiritual mentor, sustainer since the divorce and has been by my side through it all. I wonder what the LONG trip signifies.
Janice
Gold Member

:?:

Post by Janice »

Unless she has not reached a mature level in spiritual growth;... The Spirit could be just allowing her to see that she is still moving on in life with Jesus in ministry... Perhaps she needs encouragement? Showing her your appreciation just might be the boost she needs in life right now.
"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up."
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

A greyhound bus is a tour bus....neat....to me I would think this spoke of a spiritual journey she is getting ready to go on....

Possibly in the natural but I always think spiritual too..

You may be symbolic of yourself going with her or could be her gifts and callings...

So this dream may mean that you and your mom are about to embark on a new spiritual journey together...a spiritual tour!!!

Or it could be a new spiritual journey your mother will take with her callings and giftings...

If this doesn't help you out please pitch it...
Love you lots..
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
chica4christ
Gold Member

Post by chica4christ »

If any background information is helpful, my mom has been saved for well over 40 years and is in ministry full time. My dad and her are assistant pastors and this could be the possibility of me and her embarking on a spiritual journey together =)

2007 has been rough for her in ministry as the current pastors are elderly and pastor is not wanting to step down easily. They have had a lot of trials and tribulations, but my parents have fought through it all. While I do not live in the same city, they are constantly in my prayers and I uplift them constantly.

Both my parents have dreams minimally, seems only when there is something that the Lord is really trying to speak them strongly about. I on the other hand have it extremely strong and have had well over 70 dreams since coming back to the Lord in June.

Hope this background helps. My mom said the dream felt so real :o
Janice
Gold Member

Wait

Post by Janice »

I don't know sis unless there a chance that she may take her ministry on the road? This could be a new option for her... Just have her to keep praying and wait on the LORD to show her more.
"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up."