robbers take my purse, son dreamed robbers took his wallet

Archives for 2010
shesthedreamer
Gold Member

robbers take my purse, son dreamed robbers took his wallet

Post by shesthedreamer »

Just last night or this morning I had a dream that this family of 3 (mom, dad and daughter) stole my purse. I saw them do this so I went after them. I called the police they came and he (policeman)walked off to find them, I was walking around trying to find them too as they were hiding. I saw them and called to the policeman and he came and got the girl as she tried to run, then the parents tried to run and I ended up sitting on the woman and holding the ankles of the man, he would try to bite me but I would put up the woman's arm for him to bite her instead. I kep telling them to give me back my purse now.. That is how it ended.

I get up and am getting kids ready for school and my teenage son tells me he had a short dream about a robber stealing his wallet, then he wakes up and finds his wallet in the bed with him.

If the robber is coming to steal then I bind it's plans in Jesus name. It cannot steal what God has given to me and it must return all that it has stolen from me in the past. Psalm 58:10, Psalm 17:13 and Exodus 22:9 I thank you Father for your word, that goes before me and protects this families finances and keeps them from the enemy in Jesus name, Amen.
Collosians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Hi Dreamer :)

Are you and perhaps your going through an identity crisis or situation right now? These things are personal and of value. In reality as Christians our identity and value is in the Lord. Could this be a battle of faith... perhaps feeling as though you are and perhaps your son having to fight harder for faith? For me, sometimes dreams are often not relevant to the present but things to come. It might be a challenge and fight to keep fighting the good fight and it may not even be about money!

It appears that you fought and that is good! And since the policeman was there and helping you; maybe because it is showing you the fight is just and right. And it doesn't seem like a coincidence that you both had similar dreams.

Purse or Wallet: Treasure; heart; personal identity; precious; valuable; (Matt. 6: 21; 12: 35; John 12: 6)

Matthew 6:25 “Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?

Romans 8:31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? 32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? 33 Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. 34 Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us. 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

And I am agreeing with you in prayer. :) I hope this helps.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
shesthedreamer
Gold Member

Post by shesthedreamer »

Thank you so much for your reply, I never thought of the policeman that way that it was a righteous fight, so bless you. There are two situations I thought this dream was about; one being my daughter's ex-friend and her parents bringing a lawsuit against her and the other being a construction company that changed our property line after we bought the house. God's word is pretty specific that they must pay back double if they change property lines. But now it might be about my fight of faith, cause that is struggling and I am literally fighting to speak the words of faith, I am getting bolder and I know who I am it's just the love that God has for me is hard to fathom and hold on too.
Collosians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.