Great Plains, Dry, Dust Storms and Tornadoes

Archives for 2007
PurestPlace
Platinum Member

Great Plains, Dry, Dust Storms and Tornadoes

Post by PurestPlace »

This is my 13 year old daughter's dream (she rarely dreams that she can remember)

On a field trip with the rest of 8th grade. Returning from field trip the class rode the bus but she and a boy rode in a whiteish blue, small, old pickup truck in the opposite direction of where the school bus was going, which was back to school.

Father and mother were in the front. Father was driving.
As we continued driving the land became very brown and dead along with the sky, except the faces and the truck.

Dust storms and tornadoes started forming all around and would disappear as quickly as they formed. But they were not ceasing to form. They couldn't damage anything because there was nothing around to damage.

The dust storms began picking up the truck with everyone inside and would drop the truck down (kind of like when your in a boat and you go over wakes).

The we stopped at a railroad track but there was no train coming from what she could tell. She got out of the truck to get into the truck bed and everyone was yelling at her to get back inside the truck. She told us there weren't anymore dust storms but we told her she was wrong and as soon as she turned around, there was a dust storm tornado (like a dirt devil) right behind her and then she woke up.

Sorry it was so long but there was much to this. We need some Holy Ghost led insight as we are concerned it could be a warning.

Thank You :)

PurestPlace
"Search me, O God, and know my heart: Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way of everlasting.

Psalm 139:23-24
Janice
Gold Member

Tome to grow spiritually

Post by Janice »

The only dangerous thing about not moving forward is that one's spiritual growth will be effected. She can either listen to the elders placed in her life for instruction; or never grow up spiritually.

It's time to tell her to get out of her comfort zone. Everyone faces the unknown in life. If she tucks her tail and runs back to the familiar every tine a new move of God comes into her life...she will never get out of her comfort zone.

The Father is trying to lead her by His Spirit to move forward in her spiritual growth.
"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up."
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

PurestPlace!!!!

Blessings to you and your dear family....

Please take this to the Lord for confirmation...

Thinking this dream is showing that your daughter is taking a different path then the children in the world...She is choosing to go the route that her parents are raising her to go....but along this road there is alot of dying to the worldy ways and flesh. So to her it may seem kind of boring..And she will experience some ups and downs and storms that seem to follow her...the dirt devil really made me giggle..lol...not trying to make fun...but what stuck out to me with that part is how the enemy will try to throw dirt at us...when we are doing are best to keep clean...lol..but if she will be fine...For we all will go through persecution and trials and storms...but we have our Lord to shelter us and calm the storms in our life.

The part where she hops in the back of the truck I feel is just a gentle reminder from the Lord that when the going gets tough for her in the family or with friends ...ect..that she shouldn't leave the covering of her parents...in other words...don't listen to what others are saying or don't get so frusterated with mom and Dad that you get out from under the cover and take a shelter in the back of the truck where all the winds from the storm can be felt upon you...Its in the world that we get hit the hardest...but sometimes when we are growing up we can't see that....

If this doesn't help please discard it..
Lots of Love.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
PurestPlace
Platinum Member

Post by PurestPlace »

Oh Thank You to both of you who responded.

She will be so tickled :) I'm encouraging her to start writing her dreams down because God is wanting to speak to her :)
She is taking a different path from the world and I am feeling tremendously blessed.

PurestPlace
"Search me, O God, and know my heart: Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way of everlasting.

Psalm 139:23-24