Flood

Archives for 2010
ImHis4Evr
Silver Member

Flood

Post by ImHis4Evr »

I had a dream Saturday night in which someone gave me some sort of electrical equipment (dvd player, lap top or something like that). It wasn't quite what I wanted/needed so I was going to return it. I only had three days to return it and one day had already passed so I decided I needed to go now. I was walking (not sure I wasn't in a car) and came to a bridge. I had to cross the bridge to get to where I needed to go but the bridge was washed out. I looked down by my feet and saw water flowing towards me. I saw people laying on the bridge trying to hold on and I got the impression they were waiting for the water to recede. I saw all of this as not a good thing so I turned around and went back. Either the bridge or the river was named Washington. I can't remember which it was. I had a creepy feeling when I woke up.
As always, pray and be lead by Him.
shesthedreamer
Gold Member

Post by shesthedreamer »

Just my thoughts, but it sounds like Washington DC. They seem to be only doing what they want not what the people want, they cut their ties with the people and are on their own agenda. Pray and throw out if not right. May God give you the answer to your dream.
Collosians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
ImHis4Evr
Silver Member

Flood

Post by ImHis4Evr »

I also got Washington DC. However, there is more that I can't quite understand the meaning of. (3 days, equipment, flood, people standing on the washed out bridge etc.)

I agree, DC is no longer for us and this country is headed in the wrong direction.

Thanks for sharing.
As always, pray and be lead by Him.