husband's dream - gold and purple

Archives for 2007
talitha

husband's dream - gold and purple

Post by talitha »

Pearls's vision reminded me of this - here's a link to her vision: http://tehillahdreams.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1986

anyway......

The other night my husband had a dream of preparing to "perform" - he guesses on stage. He had to dress like a woman (?), and for that he needed to borrow his mother's makeup. He found some gold oily/glittery stuff, and he was applying this to his face with his fingertips. His mother suggested that he "use this applicator," but he chose not to. He also put purple eyeshadow on. When he was finished, he looked in the mirror and thought how pretty he looked. That's it.

Very strange, I know, but we really think it's "something".

blessings
tal
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

This may be totally off sis...but you know to take it to the Lord anyway...

I was thinking that the Lord is preparing Him for something...And for this he is going to have to "dress for successs" by covering himself in the wisdom of the Lord(dressing like a woman)...Applying the Word of God(As Gold glitter to his face) and maybe covering his eye gates ...I am not sure about the purple except that it can mean royalty...Unless the Lord is saying to see with HIS eyes..royal...

I also thought that when it said he had to borrow the "make-Up" from his mother it could be a word play...the make up of the Holy Spirit...

Again, these are just some thoughts...discard what doesn't make sense to you...

Love you lots..
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Tal,
I have perhaps some pieces.
Him performing is his work.
The gold/oil is that his face will shine.
The purple eyeshadow is that his eyes are covered in priestly authority. He will see how Jesus wants him to see.

Getting the feeling like mom is mom and wondering if she is an artist also? She is offering advice but he isn't listening to her a' tall.

And he was please with his reflection or the way he looked, his readiness for the performance.

Blessings,
Joy