My Daddy was like My BABY!

Archives for 2007
christlikelady

My Daddy was like My BABY!

Post by christlikelady »

Basically in the dream:

I was at church here in TX and my dad who really lives in SC came in. He was happy to see me and I felt the same. I was holding my "hip"baby who is 1 year old....and then i put him down and he started running through the pews...My dad was like..he is getting away, and I was like..its ok....so then my dad came all the way up to me and i picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist and I started holding him on my hip like I do my baby boy...he place his head on my shoulder and I carried him to the kitchen of the church...this part is weird because, the kitchen was like that of my grandmas old church that I was raised in, not like the one of the church I attend now (where I lead praise and worship). And in the kitchen was my mother and my grandma (her mother). They were cooking and I could see the oven was open and there was like a pan of barbque meat (not sure if deer or pork) Now that I am typing this out, i dont know if it is significant, but my dad has a bbq business where he sells bbq sandwiches, ribs, chicken and so on. And that is what was in the oven...As I was carrying him out of the kitchen..i thought I heard my grandma say something..but disregarded it..not sure of what it was...but she never has anything nice to say about him...and that was it...

Well..I want to see if you think this means what I have an idea of. My dad is not saved, as far as i can tell, but he believes in God. Tell me what you get out of it. Thanks for reading and God bless.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Wondering if you are being asked by the Lord to "carry" your Father in prayer?? Maybe He is showing you that this is a generational thing that needs to be broken off him...and the fact that you carried him to the kitchen may mean you are carrying him in prayer to pre-pare him for a heart change...(oven can represent the heart)....

These are just some thoughts...Could be that the Lord is getting ready to heal him from some generational things and bring Him In!!

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
christlikelady

wow

Post by christlikelady »

Thanks waitingforHim...that is really a great help to me...I do believe that i could be told by God to carry my father in prayer. I feel like God is asking me to carry my whole family in prayer really, because there is a lot of things going on within it....meaning the nuclear home that I came from.. not so much my new family with my husband children. Yes, maybe I am to carry him and my whole family in prayer, and they will be prepared and babies in Christ!!! I have been praying for my family to be made whole for a while..and I do believe that it will happen...Thanks for your help!