The Mirror

Archives for 2007
AnnA
Silver Member

The Mirror

Post by AnnA »

I posted this originally in March and still have not received revelation. Your Spirit led insight is appreciated. I am hoping the Father will open this up for interpertation.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene 1

Some members of my prayer group are going through a square tile that has an 8 sided mirror on it in the upper right-hand corner of a wall in my mother’s living room. I don’t believe it was all of them but it was a lot of them. Then a very close sister in Christ looks at me and says that “she doesn’t believe she can fit through the hole”. I push back the tile and show her the opening. I reach in and unscrew a light bulb that is hanging down behind the tile mirror. I then say, “See, you can fit through.” She said ok and goes through.

Scene 2
Then I see myself holding a naked newborn baby girl and I realize I can’t go through the hole with the baby. Panicking I turn around and see my twin sister reaching for the front door so I ask her “aren’t you going through the hole?” She curtly says “no”. I asked “Well are you at least going to Diana’s house? (IRL she was the head of our prayer group) Annoyed, again she said “no.” Then she walks out the door.

Scene 3

I turn again to look at the tile but then a group of rowdy men walk in. I’m holding the baby close to me and one of them taps my arm and tells me that I should warm up the hotplate because they were hungry. Nervous I say okay and go into the kitchen. I walk down the stairs to the basement and find a towel on the ground to cover my baby. I sneak out the side entrance.

Scene 4

It’s raining outside so I cover my baby up with the towel. I start walking up the block across the street from my mother’s house. The hill is steeper than usual. I’m almost crawling up the street. I say to myself “What am I going to do? Then I say to myself that I will go to Sister Maureen’s house(IRL a nurturing woman from church). She will help me. I stop and turn to see if my mother is coming home so I can warn her not to go inside.

END
The Lord is my light and my salvation
kimibrew

Post by kimibrew »

HI AnnA,

Your dream reminded me of something the Lord showed me a few months ago.

During worship I saw a hole about a foot in diameter about a foot off the ground. I knew it was the (symbolically) entrance to the spirit realm. The hole was too small for people to get through. I felt the Lord was saying that there was no way possible to take our flesh through that hole and that if we wanted to enter, we needed to come to Him in spirit and in truth...as opposed to all of our strong opinions, lofty thinkings about the kingdom and offenses. I also knew that right on the other side was Jesus Himself, who made Himself low and is now highly exalted.

Maybe that will stimulate some thinking.

Blessings,

kimibrew
AnnA
Silver Member

Post by AnnA »

We can't get our flesh through the samll opening? That is good! That must be it!

A few months ago the Lord had me look up the name Maureen. It means "wished for child". I don't beleive the person is important but the name. I still don't know what it means
The Lord is my light and my salvation