related dreams

Archives for 2007
who me?

related dreams

Post by who me? »

hi guys just putting some dreams together that I feel may be related.Hoping to gain more insight on what he may be speaking.blessings to u all.-Blake

jan 05/a few months before I gave my heart over completely to Jesus

I had a dream that I was visiting a friend who lived in an indoor apartment building .I rember that there was no power in any of the apartments and this kinda scared me for some reason.After a while he said lets go to my house .Which was weird because I thought he lived in the apartment. We got to the house and went inside but there was no power there either and this started to scare me again. He went next door with out me knowing it and I was alone. I didnt know were he was until I looked out the window an saw him next door at a house that seemed very happy and had power.Then I wanted to go over there but the whole house got very dark so dark that i thought I was blind and there was a terror in the air.I tried to get to the door but every time I tried to move it was like i was drunk and would just fall.Then a violent storm was around the house and the thunder was like bombs.I just wanted to get out .I franticly got to the door but there was a book case in the way .I could only see it because of a flash of lightning .I pushed the book case over and when I did lightning struck the door way and a wall of intense heat went across me and I woke up.when I saw out side before the lighting hit it was a dark and baren waste land.

march 07.dream bridal paradigm
the beginning deals with a personal sin issue.After this i am in my parents bathroom.I have a picture of my self as a child.In the pic i see this fogy misty angel or angels.I could see there wings in the photo.I was trying to see it better cuz the light was dim.I realized that there was a light in a mirror cabinet above the sink. only it was covered by a sheet.I pulled the sheet off hoping to see the pic clearer ,so i could see if i had really saw angels in the photo.while pulling the sheet off, i some how broke the light bulb.After this i had shards of the bulb in my mouth.not sure how this happened.i was picking the glass out and i had walked back in the bathroom.suddenly I hear the voice of Heddi Baker come from the heavens i guess.It was from above me.She was speaking on the importance of the bridal message and going on about that.about how hes coming for a bride with out spot ect...then I was cut to the heart saying I have to focus on the bridal message.then my folks pull up to the house and i am frantic in trying to clean up cuz it was like i had messed the whole house up.-end

oct 07{during the feast of tabernacles}Gods light,
he dream had a kinda dark gloomy feel.i recall being in a tore up house with these mirrors all over the floor.i was bare foot,and for a moment was concerned about cutting my foot on glass,as some of them were broken.i wanted to borrow a mirror.i am not sure why at this point.next i am in an old friends house.its storming out side.i see a flash of lighting out side so i turn to the door to see it.as i look a light come up and around me.This light consumed me.It was God.I became so aware of His nearness or power or something it just overwhelmed me.I mean i was in shook and awe.it made my soul tremble.I was terrified and thought to my self why would i want this its too much.When it got too intense i awoke suddenly.-end
nov. 07[part 2?]
I was on this open field like a prairie.its night and i am with like 2 Christian bros and my pastor.I look up in the sky and see billowing black clouds coming my way.I kept wondering if they were the same clouds i saw in the other dream [Gods light].I knew thats Gods lightings were coming and I was very uneasy about it.I wasn't sure if they were going to kill me or bless me.then those with me all turned and began walking to the only thing on the field a sanctuary,the wind picked up and I went to follow in after them but couldn't hardly move.I also rember hearing an alarm going off as i awoke-end
Last edited by who me? on Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

The theme I see running through your dreams are storms and fear. I just wonder if God just wants to show you His Father Heart of love and acceptance as you are.
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

The theme I see running through your dreams are storms and fear. I just wonder if God just wants to show you His Father Heart of love and acceptance as you are.
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »