Time travel, background coversations, distant relative

Archives for 2010
digitaldisciple

Time travel, background coversations, distant relative

Post by digitaldisciple »

This is a dream that I had last night:

I was traveling through time, looking at things that happened before my birth in my family lines, then two beings (angels maybe) stated in their conversation, "I wonder what she's going to do when she finds out about what happens to Betty & Jacob".
Then I was shown a distant relative who I thought at first was going to be Betty, but it was a great aunt, who is currently dying of cancer, and she had a horrible wound on her hip that's sutures were coming out.

Jacob is a name that I have been given about the child I hope to adopt. (I actually have wanted a boy and a girl and have 2 Bettys in my family line. Both are deceased. One of which is my mother who passed due to suicide.

I have really been searching about God's will as of late re: adoption to see if this is His will because every obstacle has come in to my way and sometimes I wonder if I have heard from Him about the adoption or if it's my own wishful thinking. My heart has been set on adoption since my salvation whereas before my heart was far from that.
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

Hi digitaldisciple,

I am getting the feeling that there may be something in your family line that is hindering you. Maybe a study of generational curses and the prayers to remove them would be helpful for you.

Hope this helps, if it doesn't fit, disregard.
Blessings,
Mary
digitaldisciple

Post by digitaldisciple »

servant-I am blessed by your words. There is a definite generational overtone to this dream. I know on both sides of my family that children were lost to disease and accident.

I do wonder about the injury to the hip. I read the meaning of the hip with the dream symbols and that would go right along with what you were stating.
Hips: Also Loins: Loins; mind; truth; joint; offense between brothers; reproduction. (1 Peter 1: 13; Eph. 6: 14; Ez. 47: 4; Heb. 7: 10)
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

DIGITAL DISCIPLE,' i agree with this. There seems to be something generational in this dream.l. I am currently going through generational deliverance and it is a real blessing. Some things i found out by digging into my family and asking questions and other things were revealed by the Lord through generational deliverance counseling. The hidden things of the past being brought into the light.
The things that occur in the past can effect us in our lives but Jesus in his atonement has provided all remedy.