Early morning dream...

Archives for 2010
digitaldisciple

Early morning dream...

Post by digitaldisciple »

1.) Someone telling me that the business my hubs is involved in would last about two more years. I actually think it was my husband himself telling me that.

2.) Some lady (real estate agent) was raffling our house for us. Offering it as an award in a prize. She proudly came up to me and stated she had 3 entrants already. I wasn't sure of this and this lady had come up with her contest entrants in a van and I thought they were stealing money from my car but they weren't.

3)There were kittens everywhere in my dream. (live ones here and there.) I remember thinking "geez, there are kittens EVERYWHERE".

And one of my children was given a backpack with a kitten figurine and two doves in it, unbeknownst to her. The base of one of the doves was broken but those weren't mine. I was upset the little white kitten was broken because the child had smashed the stuff just being a kid, lugging around a big heavy bookbag. This was a girl child and I think she was mine...She reminded me of my sister but I distinctly felt like her mother. My husband was the one who'd packed the bag. (I remember thinking that it was just so manlike to pack a bag for a child without checking the contents.)

I've been grappling with wanting to adopt. (My hubs would like another child as well, I am not able to get preggers.) We had hoped to apply to adopt the Ukranian twins but due to my hubs and I having offenses on our records, (ANY criminal record is unacceptable.)
we are unable. :(
We've also been discussing the possibility of missions in our future.
Our focus is Ethiopia.

I know this dream is pertianing to this but am unsure of myself due to intense feelings, so I don't want to MAKE puzzle pieces fit.

Also in September of last year I had a dream in which my pastor said I'd be involved in the church (our current specific church) for 3 more years. I asked him where I'd be next and he said he didn't know. (Don't know if this is related.)

Sorry so convoluted....