enemy

Archives for 2010
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

enemy

Post by WaitingforHim »

Me and my husband are leaving McDonalds Parking lot..as we are trying to get out another car filled with young men are rushing through it..they almost hit our car..When this happens I have a bad feeling about them...hmmm?

We get home and I say to my husband we need to get inside before those men try to come to our home. We get inside and then I ask my husband if we should go to my inlaws (His parents)house and stay with them...I am thinking there are more of us so it may be more secure..? He says no..I thought we could stay in the basement there since its ready for company..but he said no.

We are in the bedroom and all of a sudden I hear the men on the porch. I see their shadows outside of the big picture window. We had blinds up over the window and they were peeking in..I said to my husband they are here! They are trying to get in the window! They are going to break in! He goes into the living room to prepare for whatever they are going to do. I grab the phone and call 911.
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Hi WFH.
I see this as an attack on you and on or to the family through the enemy. but in spirit u call 911 [ Jesus]to get help, them coming in through the window could be a crack in the spirit as far as wisdom and knowledge I sometime can smell them or hear them....both I don’t like, we should use all the resources we have through the Lord to combat them....leaning on our own understanding often won’t work...I am not saying you don’t know anything…sometime we put of reading the word or praying…I also was think of digesting words or thought that don’t fit the word.

If any of this don’t fit in your spirit please toss it.

Blessings

DB

Ambassador for the Lord
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Thank you DB. I will pray into this. This is not the first dream I have had about intruders..I have had a few over the last several months.. I am asking God to reveal more to me..I don't know if there are certain people that the enemy is using that I am not seeing clearly or what...but in any case, God is my refuge..my safe place..In Him I will live and breathe and have my being.
Thank you so much.
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Acts 19:15
The enemy knows who the faithful are.
its the ones who don't hear from him that need to get on track .
The enemy can and will use anyone to get in our way, wife's, husbands. children, fiends anyone, and its the ones who think , O I am a christian now the enemy cant touch me or O I believe in God so I am safe. don't be fooled..keep up you prayers and reading we draw strength from his word and through the spirit when we lift each other up.
Blessings
DB
Ambassador or the Lord
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

So true..He is my source. I find strength in His word, Hope in His word, Healing in His word, Protection in His word..and He is my shield. I love Psalms 91.

Thanks.
WFH