Laughing Voices

Archives for 2007
Missyjojo88
Platinum Member

Laughing Voices

Post by Missyjojo88 »

I am closer to God more than ever. Meaning I've been giving more of my time to God and in the process of letting go of things that he ask me to let go of. So last night I was telling God for the courage to evangelize and do my part in telling others about Christ. I don't remember if I was talking to God out loud, but when I went to sleep after asking God to protect me and cover me with the blood of Christ I had this dream.

I dreamed I woke up in the middle of the night and my room door was open. I walk out of my room and into the hallway when I saw my mother, sister, and father sitting on the floor laughing. They kept laughing about something. My sister is away at college so I don't know why she would be there and my brother who lives with us wasn't there. I don't know if they saw me, but they kept laughing to I went back to my bed. When I got back in my bed I kept hearing them laughing in my mind and all the sudden it was like a whole crowd of voices laughing in my mind and I had to cover my ears because the laughter was deathning. I really don't know what this is all about and wonder if anyone can help me.
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

A question- Are your family members in the Lord?
Missyjojo88
Platinum Member

Post by Missyjojo88 »

Everyone in my household have been saved for a while now.
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

I was just thinking it was the Joy of the Lord. Especially the Joy of Heaven. All the hosts and the multitude of witnesses etc.

Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year.
Missyjojo88
Platinum Member

Post by Missyjojo88 »

Thank you. Merry Christmas to you too.
talitha

Post by talitha »

What really strikes me is that the people laughing was bothering you and disturbing your rest. I am thinking that the family sitting on the floor is not really representing your literal family, but people in the family of God who have accepted a low spiritual position and are not standing up and taking their places in the Kingdom - and this disturbs your spirit - your spirit and theirs needs to be in a place of rest. The laughing is reminding me of this -
But he said, "It is not the sound of the cry of triumph, Nor is it the sound of the cry of defeat; But the sound of singing I hear." It came about, as soon as Moses came near the camp, that he saw the calf and the dancing; and Moses' anger burned, and he threw the tablets from his hands and shattered them at the foot of the mountain.
(Exodus 32:18-19)
hmmmm......

blessings
tal