Friends Dream

Archives for 2007
Itisdonerev21
Gold Member

Friends Dream

Post by Itisdonerev21 »

This is a friends dream - my comments are in parentheses:

Jeremy (husband) & I got out of the Jeep at the apartment. He went up to the house while I stood in the driveway and looked up at the stars.

Saw one star that was bright white and large. It was getting closer. As it got closer I saw that it was a white horse galloping through the sky as if on land. When it got even closer I saw that there was a man on the horse. Still closer and I saw he had a quiver on his back and a bow in his hand. The horse and it's rider landed across the street in the parking lot of the apostolic church, but it wasn't a parking lot then, it was open country with rolling hills.

Then I saw that he was an Indian with his wife and daughter in front of him on the horse. I was impressed by how beautiful they were, not just physically, but in the their spirits. They all got off the horse and I saw that the woman had a baby in a sling on her chest too.

At this point I became a spectator outside of the dream. The family went up to this woman in a flowery house dress who was laying on a mattress kind of hidden in a slight indentation on the side of a hill. I thought in my mind that she was on a ship about to sail (not physically on a ship, but more in the spirit or something...can't really explain it better than that). The family gave the baby to the woman and she rolled over with the baby in her arms and went to sleep. It seemed like I knew that the woman was very, if not terminally ill.

Next the family started walking down a path on the rim or top of a hill on the way to their hut but they had a boy with them now. the boy saw a wolf stalking the baby and started to run down the hill screaming "WOLF!" Then the boy was Ezra. (her friends little boy) He caught up with the wolf and the wolf thought "Now you're it," and instead of going after the baby it went after Ezra.

Now I stepped back into the dream and I went to fight it. At first I was intimidated and I thought that I can't overcome it because it's a wolf! Finally after struggling for a long time I realized I can defeat it because it was so scrawny and much smaller than me. By the end it was beaten and Ezra was kicking it and taunting it-- it was defeated.

Gracie (her friends little girl) came running up to meet us- she had some coffee, but spilled it or dropped it on the way. Was twirling two batons that were big pieces of spaghetti & had a mouth full of spaghetti. She kept on digging in her mouth full of spaghetti with her hands (seemed playful, but I thought it was strange for her since she always seems so proper). She was skipping and dancing celebrating our victory with us.

Somehow we got the baby and we took it back to the lady in the house dress who was still asleep. There was a man in a chair guarding her with a big ax in case of predators, but he was asleep too. When he woke up he was confounded that he let the baby get away. He was almost mad and acted like it was our fault.

(Nobody has had the interpretation since she had the dream a little over a year ago)

Blessings,
Darlene
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

She's a powerful intercessor, isn't she?

I'm praying over it. Does she think of the dream often?

Bless ya,
Joy
Itisdonerev21
Gold Member

Post by Itisdonerev21 »

Yeah she is... She is a prophetic violinist...

WHen I read the dream, I didnt know what the interp was but I could see Rev 19:11 in the first scene. I wanted to hear another's take on this....

Always Good to "see" you Joy!

Blessings,
Darlene
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Jeremy (husband) & I got out of the Jeep at the apartment. He went up to the house while I stood in the driveway and looked up at the stars.
(Standing on the driveway and looking to the heavens, I see this as the dreamers drive it toward Heavenly Places. Her eyes are always toward the One she loves. And the pavement is a firm foundation.)
Saw one star that was bright white and large. It was getting closer. As it got closer I saw that it was a white horse galloping through the sky as if on land. When it got even closer I saw that there was a man on the horse. Still closer and I saw he had a quiver on his back and a bow in his hand. The horse and it's rider landed across the street in the parking lot of the apostolic church, but it wasn't a parking lot then, it was open country with rolling hills.
(The star is representing a messenger or an angel. Horses represent several things, power, wealth and war IMO. This horse represents power and it is white to represent power from the Holy Spirit. This is the angel sent to war with her, as in along side of her, during times of intercession. No coincidence that he has a bow and she plays a violin. As she wars this angel comes to war with her in the Spirit.)
Then I saw that he was an Indian with his wife and daughter in front of him on the horse. I was impressed by how beautiful they were, not just physically, but in the their spirits. They all got off the horse and I saw that the woman had a baby in a sling on her chest too.
(I think perhaps the rider on the horse is Indian maybe Indian blood is in her background, but most certainly Holy Spirit has used the Indian to show her the warrior spirit she has. The woman is along to deliver the baby, which I feel like in this dream is offering hope and nurturing. I also think these are qualities the dreamer has especially during times of intercession.)
At this point I became a spectator outside of the dream. The family went up to this woman in a flowery house dress who was laying on a mattress kind of hidden in a slight indentation on the side of a hill. I thought in my mind that she was on a ship about to sail (not physically on a ship, but more in the spirit or something...can't really explain it better than that). The family gave the baby to the woman and she rolled over with the baby in her arms and went to sleep. It seemed like I knew that the woman was very, if not terminally ill.
(Holy Spirit is allowing the dreamer insight to what happens when she is interceding. The woman hidden away is covered in grace, I feel like she represents Israel. I will post scripture below. The sickness can be the fact that most of Israel doesn’t recognize Jesus as Messiah. As your friend intercedes for the Nation of Israel the angel will bring hope to the Nation. Just as the woman rolled over and took the baby the Nation is beginning to accept and welcome Christians in, they are listening to us. Without Jesus, the Nation is very ill and those that don’t accept will suffer a terminal Spiritual death.)
Next the family started walking down a path on the rim or top of a hill on the way to their hut but they had a boy with them now. the boy saw a wolf stalking the baby and started to run down the hill screaming "WOLF!" Then the boy was Ezra. (her friends little boy) He caught up with the wolf and the wolf thought "Now you're it," and instead of going after the baby it went after Ezra.
(I think that the little boy Ezra is representing the Priesthood she carries. The wolf is the devourer seeking at first to kill the hope and then he turns on the priesthood of this believer.)
Now I stepped back into the dream and I went to fight it. At first I was intimidated and I thought that I can't overcome it because it's a wolf! Finally after struggling for a long time I realized I can defeat it because it was so scrawny and much smaller than me. By the end it was beaten and Ezra was kicking it and taunting it-- it was defeated.

(The dreamer comes back into the dream to intercede for the priesthood and to once again restore hope. She sees how powerless the enemy is and realizes who she is in Jesus. Ezra reminds me of Elijah taunting the false prophets.)
Gracie (her friends little girl) came running up to meet us- she had some coffee, but spilled it or dropped it on the way. Was twirling two batons that were big pieces of spaghetti & had a mouth full of spaghetti. She kept on digging in her mouth full of spaghetti with her hands (seemed playful, but I thought it was strange for her since she always seems so proper). She was skipping and dancing celebrating our victory with us.
(Grace is being anything but graceful……….or is she. Grace is the divine love and favor that Jesus suffered for us to partake of. This Grace threw inhibitions to the wind and had a joyful time for a victory had taken place.
Really not sure about the coffee and spaghetti unless they are some type of symbols of the Lord’s Supper.)

Somehow we got the baby and we took it back to the lady in the house dress who was still asleep. There was a man in a chair guarding her with a big ax in case of predators, but he was asleep too. When he woke up he was confounded that he let the baby get away. He was almost mad and acted like it was our fault.
(I think this man is symbolic of the watchmen on the wall who have fell asleep during their watch. He slept and missed his watch and wanted to push the blame to other intercessors and not accept the blame himself.)

Interp: I feel like this dream is for the dreamer to see in the Spirit what happens in the Spirit when she prays, plays and intercedes ESPECIALLY FOR THE NATION OF ISRAEL. The Holy Spirit is wanting to reinforce her self esteem and show her who she is in Christ Jesus and that she is not alone. I feel like all the people in this dream are attributes that the Lord has given the dreamer so that she can fulfill what He has called her to. The dream is to show her that she is not alone and what a difference she makes when she prays. May Jesus continue to bless her deeply.

Revelation 12 (King James Version)
1And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
7And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
13And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
15And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
17And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

BTW- Good to "see" you too Sister Darlene! :mrgreen:

I pray this ministers to your friend.

Blessings,
Joy
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

May not fit just offering May be an insight to the start of end of the beginning.
I thought of this when I read the white horse with a bow( Spirit of antichrist, false prophet)
Revelation 6
1And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

2And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

3And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

4And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

5And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

6And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Itisdonerev21
Gold Member

Post by Itisdonerev21 »

Wonderful!

Joy - I saw from Rev 19:11

The first scene is REv 19:11 and indicates that she is a powerful intercessor for starters... but also Jesus IS the star she is gazing upon. He is also the rider on the horse that is coming back.... closer and closer...

(And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war.)

The fact that it lands on a church without a parking lot but rolling hills is almost like it speaks of foundations, before the church is actually tampered with by man, therefore, This Rider transcends all time.... from eternity future to eternity past and is coming back for a church untouched by man. Not a building made of hands.

That it is an apostolic church.... Eph 2:19 Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, 20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone, 21 in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord,

This Horse and Rider coming down from Heaven come to earth to land on the property... HIS PROPERTY...... He has the TITLE DEED.....
Rev 5: 4 So I wept much, because no one was found worthy to open and read[a] the scroll, or to look at it. 5 But one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep. Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals.”

So far, the King, the LION of the TRIBE of Judah, is returning to make war, and transcend all time, to TAKE BACK what is HIS.

The TRIBE of Judah.... The INDIAN... represents one of the TRIBE.. He may have been a chief....

Naveah I got Rev 6 as well when I went to do a cross reference for REv 19...

Awesome stuff! I forwarded it on to the friend who sent it to me....

Interesting too that you would see that she is to pray for Israel.....

The friend who sent me the dream, is a House of Prayer leader here. She and I are just beginning the Israel Mandate, which is intercession for Israel.... We just started a few weeks ago.... We took a break because my friend who sent the dream to me, went to visit the dreamer, one state away from us, as they are seeking the Lord together as to what her role might be in the House of Prayer.

Good stuff......

Blessings,
Darlene