Many Packages

Archives for 2007
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Many Packages

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

I was in an apartment. I stepped out of the apartment, walked down a hallway and into another room, a lobby to see if I got a package in the mail. There was a stack of packages on the floor. I sat on the floor, sorting through them to see if I had one. I received a package from Theresa and Jim. There were also packages there for other people. My roommate, Donna, had many packages. I noticed the word, "RESOLVE" in bold letters were on her packages. The packages were stacked up waiting to be picked up. There were two visitors in the livingroom of our apartment. Two unknown men, I believe. I over heard Donna in the apartment say to the visitors, "Do you want coffee?" I thought to myself, if I can hear her out here, so when we fight, we can be heard out here (in the lobby).
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.
talitha

Post by talitha »

Pearls, my first impression on reading this was that the Lord was simply allowing you to realize that the two of you could be heard.....

but with the packages and the word "resolve", I think there is more to it. I think of packages the way we used to wrap them, with brown paper, tied up with string, and that is interesting in connection with the etymology of the word "resolve":
resolve (v.)
c.1374, from L. resolvere "to loosen, undo, settle," from re-, intensive prefix, + solvere "loosen"

(from the Online Etymology Dictionary)

I think the Lord is going to be resolving - or loosening, undoing, and settling, many things in your roommate's life in the coming year. I believe that one of those things is the kind of relationship that you and she have been in.
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

Blessings, Tal

Thank you for responding to my dream. Yes, there needs to be some major changes here. I have been seeking the Lord quite intensely on this...

In Jesus Love,
Pearls
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.