Ozzy and Sharon Osborn

Archives for 2010
vdm3418
Silver Member

Ozzy and Sharon Osborn

Post by vdm3418 »

I dreamed that I was at some party and Ozzy and Sharon Osborn came. Ozzy was off by himself getting a drink and I went over and started talking to him. We talked about his marriage and the TV show they had. I told him I had heard that a lot of what they did on the show was hype and he agreed. He and his wife were having real marriage problems though and we talked about that. He showed a genuine sadness because of this and really seemed to want to make it better, but felt it was hopeless. I talked to him about things that might help his marriage and he felt it was too late because he felt Sharon would not accept the changes he might try to make. Then I went inside and Sharon and someone else were sitting at a table talking. I sat down across from them and Sharon and I started talking. The other person left the table. Sharon thought I was a government employee at first, but soon realized that I was not and that I was a minister. I told her I had just talked to Ozzy. I told her that I knew the person who had recently put carpet in their new home and that he told me that much of went on in the TV show was a bit exaggerated, and she agreed (I don’t really know anyone who put carpet in their house in real life).We talked a bit about Ozzy and that he really was serious about their marriage being fixed and that he really did love her. When I mentioned this she looked at me with a look of sadness and a bit of frustration because she just could not believe that he really wanted to change. I assured her that he did and we at least kept talking about this. Then I woke up.
beepromises
Bronze Member

Post by beepromises »

All I know is that I've been praying for Ozzie for a few years - very odd for me, I must say.

Never was a fan of any kind........
vdm3418
Silver Member

Post by vdm3418 »

Amen, neither was I. But, we still will pray!!
beepromises
Bronze Member

Post by beepromises »

absolutely!

For some reason, out of the blue, I just fell in love with him a few years back: some comedian was hosting some awards show, and he did a skit in the beginning that he was in Ozzy's house as a guest, and that Ozzy hadn't woken him up in time and now he was going to be late to host the show, and he's yelling at Ozzy and Ozzy's trying to be nice, and finally gets so riled up and angry that he's being yelled at by some stranger in his house...he had no idea what was going on.

Either Ozzy is the greatest actor ever, or the poor man was being taken advantage of because of his drugged condition...I'm pretty sure it was all ad lib.

He was so confused, yet continued to try to be gracious to this crazy stranger....

Anyhow, I 'fell in love' with him on the spot. I realized he wasn't some evil scary devil worshipper, but a beaten, demon-tormented man that needed healing and deliverance but he didn't know where to turn.

So Yea! Now there's two people praying for him! :D
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

I realized he wasn't some evil scary devil worshipper, but a beaten, demon-tormented man that needed healing and deliverance but he didn't know where to turn.
I have felt the same not only about ozzy but also about Gene Simmon's. I also pray for Tori Spelling.

pray for them that Abba would put REAL believers around them.....what a testimony that would be.
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
beepromises
Bronze Member

Post by beepromises »

yeah - I've imagined what a testimony it would be if suddenly Ozzy was in his right mind, speaking coherently and talking about being delivered!
:lol: That would be amazing!
Bella

Post by Bella »

Hi guys

I had a similar experience. I watched their show just a couple of times and felt a lot of love towards them. I also think Sharon is a really good mum.

So glad you're loving them and praying for them too.
beepromises
Bronze Member

Post by beepromises »

if two or more agree..................... :D
Gold
Diamond Member

Ive been praying as well

Post by Gold »

Ive prayed for him and his family for years. The Lord laid him and many other celebrities on my heart to pray for, I even had a dream recently that his two kids got saved and to thank me for praying for them they wrote a Christian song for me,but they still dressed secular.
Ecc 10:19... Money is the answer to everything.

Mk 11:24 I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer BELIEVE that you HAVE received it,and it will be yours.
PS 118:25 God, please send prosperity NOW
beepromises
Bronze Member

Post by beepromises »

wow! five of us so far!

......wonder how many other people out there are praying that we don't know about.... :D