Water Park / Robbery

Archives for 2007
mc061390
Gold Member

Water Park / Robbery

Post by mc061390 »

I saw an old lady walking alone at night in the streets around my neighborhood, and some random guy comes in shoots her and steals her purse.

2nd dream

I looked as if I was in a water park, I get in a ride but I begin to panic as the water overtook me. I was as you can say, drowning. So then some random person came in and saved me. And soon I was in the showers calming myself down?

The dreams are not related they are separate dreams for different nights :wink:
Travis
Silver Member

helplessness

Post by Travis »

Hello,
The dreams you had sound like situations of helplessness, I would ask myself what the feeling was that you had just as you woke up. I would ask myself why these dreams stand out to you.

One is shot by a stranger and one is saved by a stranger. Both have people walking into a situation, both have different outcomes. You could say the lady was walking down the wrong path. The other path looked fun, like drugs etc... hesitation. And then the ride to the bottom.

I'm just giving you some ideas to think about since the dream was yours and you know better than me what is taking place in your life right now. I hope I have been of some help to you.

God bless

Travis
"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord and He shall lift you up" James 4:10
mc061390
Gold Member

Post by mc061390 »

Aww thanks! It really did help. But the key word for me was "Hesistation" Thank you! =]

Happy New Year!! :D
Travis
Silver Member

Post by Travis »

I'm glad to see that this helped some, sometimes we know the answer to the dream, but confirm it through others, ..."in a multitude of consulers a plan is confirmed."
"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord and He shall lift you up" James 4:10