2 dreams about fairgrounds in Sedalia, M0

Archives for 2007
Moriah
Platinum Member

2 dreams about fairgrounds in Sedalia, M0

Post by Moriah »

If anyone can make some sense out of these two dreams, I would be estatic. The first one I had last week and blew it off but last night I had another one and I'm not sure what to make of it either. Please help me get started. Thanks and may God bless you. IRL I use to live in Sedalia, Mo because my husband at that time was stationed at Whiteman Air Force Base. I also went to the junior college, Sedalia State Fair College.

1st dream- I was standing facing a large wire fence. I had prior knowledge that I was at the back side of the fairgrounds looking at a scenic road that I knew led to the college I use to attend. It was summer and I was standing with my husband and another unfamiliar women. I seemed to know her but I don't remember her face. I was pointing out the fact that they still had the country looking wood fence that led to the college. Now IRL, I don't remember if the state fair is even close to the college. That was it so I didn't think there was much to it.

2nd dream- I was working two jobs at night in the dream. It seemed like one was at a fancier restaurante and the other was McDonalds. I only remember the McDonalds one. The manager there I could tell thought I was not smart. He underestimated me. He was the Dairy Queen owner IRL in our nearby town. When I walked into work on my first day, I walked downstairs to the break room to find a locker to put my stuff in. The electricity was off downstairs but in the break room was a little back up light of some kind. There were two girls in the break room and I made idle chit chat to break the ice. One girl just walked out rudely. I proceeded to find a locker but all were used. I laughed and said I would just use this plastic tub up here. The other girl told me that she would go find a place for my things. I told her not to worry about it and I began to pray, "Dear Lord, I thank you for all that I have. I know all of this belongs to you anyways and you have entrusted me with it but Lord I'm entrusting it back to you.. Thanks for taking care of me and all that you give me. I pray this in Jesus' name-Amen." The other girl walked out and I just knew that I wasn't going to hear the end of this from all of the employees.

Then I'm up by the french fry fryers working. We were really busy but things had slowed down and I had cleaned up everything and covered everything I knew to do. But then the manager(Dairy Queen guy IRL) looks at me as if I'm too stupid and should have been doing something not knowing what I had just done. He tells me to follow him.

Next thing I know, I am following him through the MO State Fair grounds. I was going really fast but he seemed to walk faster so I couldn't keep up. Finally I ran to keep up. Then two people came running to us in a panic. They said someone(I don't remember the name) is coming through to tear up the entire fairgrounds. It would be demolished. The other person said, "If we knew whether they would be coming from the North or the South, we would be able to head them off." Then people began shouting that we were all doomed.

I immediately spoke up and said, "We are not doomed because we have a Father in heaven. We need to pray in unity because their is strength in numbers. I sat down and asked others to join me in unity. The manager although I knew he was a christian from a Nazarene church was embarrassed and would not join me. Then a women who was skinny with black, spiky hair laughed and said there was no God. I looked at her and then everyone and said, "You know all too well that we are not just here by accident and there is a God who created all of this." Then a little boy sat down with me and held my hand. We wanted to form a circle. No one would believe us. Eventually the little boy got tired that no one would pray with us and he left. I was left there with everyone staring at me.

I grabbed a red shiny box. I took out a permanent marker and began writing my prayer as I said it. It was a powerful prayer and many were listening. Then I left the box where I was sitting. The end.

Is there anything to these dreams? I know there is symbolism in the second dream for sure. Thank you to anyone that takes the time to look at these!
All that is within me will praise the Lord!
talitha

Post by talitha »

:O you never told me you lived in Sedalia!!! you little sneak!!! LOL~
(to the rest of you, I attend church in Sedalia....)

I haven't read the dream yet - just couldn't resist jumping in here.... I'll read it......

:lol:

love you, moriah
tal
Moriah
Platinum Member

Post by Moriah »

I think I told you once before on the old site. Maybe not :?: I lived in Knob Noster one year and Sedalia for 2.5 years. I'm sure it has changed a lot! I look forward to seeing it again. :D
All that is within me will praise the Lord!