Demon trying to attack my mom in her sleep?

Archives for 2010
chica4christ
Gold Member

Demon trying to attack my mom in her sleep?

Post by chica4christ »

My mom had a nightmare the other night in which she was in a room and saw a ugly evil lady doing awful things to people. She then realized that she would be next and was terrified. The next thing she remembers is that the lady takes her and drags her to a cemetery and thrown her in the plot and begins to throw dirt on her knowing she was alive. My mom then began to scream as loud as she could in her dream and eventually woke up screaming! I was asleep next to her and she told me all this and my heart was racing and I even began to cry.

She rarely if ever has these type of dreams but didnt know if it had any significance. My mom is a spirit filled prayer warrior Christian and has gone through a lot of trials in the last 6 months but God has and will be on her side.
sunshine
Gold Member

Post by sunshine »

it simply means devil hates her, but god has a purpose for her life.
i had almost the same experience when i was 17,i was laying on my bed,suddenly falled asllep,and physically falled into a darkness,but i knew i am not sleeping,so i am trying to scream,but my body could not move,and my mouth could not open.through years i had it again and again,but i learned not to get scared ,and not to pay attention.tell her to rejoyce, she is a danger for hell,and a good warrior of Christ.
Amber Allman
Gold Member

Post by Amber Allman »

I agree that the demonic hatred could certainly apply.

Another thought: does your mom feel that she is being overwhelmed with anything in life? I've found that to be true lately in my own life and in the lives of everyone I know who is serious about following the Lord...

Pressed down, overwhelmed, hit from every angle?

Seems this could tie into the previous response, in relation to being "attacked."
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

I agree that the enemy uses dreams to attack us when we are a threat to him. This dreams may be giving more insight into that then you think. For instance, You stated that she is a prayer warrior and spirit filled: to be persistance or as paul put...pray unceasingly...it takes discipline and focus. That discipline and focus is reckoning the the old man dead.

Note: in her dream....she is being buried alive. It is like the enemy is saying...you want to reckon the old man dead (which is more Holy Spirit control yielding) then I will help you....in a fearful way.

You stated that she has been going through trials for 6 months now. I am sure those trials are motivating your mother to become more focus and stretching her faith or at least challenging it. AS our faith is challegened more...we have decisions that we have to make...Will I Trust God with this matter or not? Hence...reckoning more of the old man dead.

The dream protrays the enemy putting dirt on your mom. Beside burial....false gossip could be protrayed here in the dream. Could some of those trials include false spoken words or image or something like that?

I am reminded that the Accuser of the brethern in the book of Job must stand before the Heavenly Father and ASK PERMISSION to touch God's people. I am also reminded that all things work to the good for those who love the Lord...and Consider all joy when you go through trials (james) because your mom is becoming a specious jewel and a mighty warrior (just as you described her) for the Lord. God Bless.
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

I'd say surely an attack from Hell meant to discourage, upset and frighten her. I suggest she anoint her bed with oil and pray over it, and take authority over the demonic trying to come in and harass her while she's sleeping and also, putting praise music all night long (on low of course).
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

Satan hates any child of God.
YOUR mom is a intercessor? A woman who is clearly making a difference for the kingdom? (IN THAT CASE THEY WOULD PROBABLY HATE HER MORE... WHATS MORE SCARY THEN A FAITH FILLED RESISTANT PRAYING CHRISTIAN/) Burying her alive seems a way to not all only terrorize her but shut her up.
I have had night terrors to a few times when i couldn't wake up,,felt frozen. It took me calling on Jesus and the blood to snap out of it.

IT would be a good idea to have ur mom cove herself with the blood of the lord Jesus over her whole being,,spirit soul and body,,and then apply the holy blood of Jesus to her sleeping. THE ASK THE FATHER GOD TO ASSIGN HOLY ANGELS TO PROTECT HER WILE SHE SLEEPS/
ANOINTING HER BED SEEMS A GOOD IDEA TO.
Also before she goes to bed,,reading psalm 91 and claiming it... putting he name in the appropriate places would and should help.
See if she can out a cd player beside her and softly play her favorite christian music as she drifts off.'

If it happens again..let us know..