A dream I kept wanting to remember over and over

Archives for 2007
grace_full1
Diamond Member

A dream I kept wanting to remember over and over

Post by grace_full1 »

I haven't really dreamed in awhile so the fact I had one last night that I wanted to keep going back to sleep and to remember it over and over...LOL

I was on some type of vacation with a bunch of people (I knew them but don't remember who they were) The vacation was a regular event with this group but it only happened once a year. At the place we went to there was a man. Him and I were very, very close. We would take off for long walks through the woods holding hands, it was fall and I watched us walk through the arch of trees to the path crunching the colored leaves on the ground. We were just longing to be near each other because we only saw each other once a year. When we were in a group of people (the others on vacation with me) we had to be near each other touching. People just expected us to be together there.

We were sitting in a group just talking and laughing. I was joking about getting a Pink Harly Davidson

That was all there was to the dream. I woke up longing to be back in the dream because I never felt so cherished, loved, wanted.....in my life. (even writing about it now brings back those feelings)

I know the man is probably the Lord...what I don't get is the one time a year thing. (I do spend a bit more time with him than that) in the dream it was just seemed so normal for it to be happening that way. It was just expected that is the way it is...
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
~ Romans 15:13

Grace_full1