South east asian dream

Archives for 2007
sigmon2
Diamond Member

South east asian dream

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi all
Had this quick dream this morning just before church. I woke up and then went back to sleep where I had the dream and then woke up after the dream was over.
I was in a building and we were having church. there were lots of people of different races. Lots of men, women and children all over the place. Outside the building I could see a park like setting where there was a playground and I saw church children run out to play. the room was an open room like a big multi purpose room and it had a piano in the room. We divide up the group the white and others went to one side and I took the Asians. They were mostly composed of young men and some children running around. As I walked through the group I talked about being jews. I was laughing with the group and started to call out the make up of the group. There were people I recognized and they me. I called out Cambodians, Vietnamese, and Laotians. After this calling out the groups the dream ended.
I was their Church teacher/ Pastor/ Leader in the dream.
thanks for your time--i wonder if this matches the asian man on my back from last year.
see ya
Scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry