The Woman In White

Archives for 2010
dbliss22
Platinum Member

The Woman In White

Post by dbliss22 »

I was somewhere, which I had no recognition of where that somewhere was, but nonetheless that somewhere was home in the dream. I was being bothered by some sort of spirit or demon or something that was in the appearance of a young woman dressed in white shorts a white shirt and white hair. She would come around and just stare at me or even chase me. When she would stare at me I could feel it, it was almost painful, and I could feel it even if I had my eyes closed. At one point she even chased me in a crawling motion which was really creepy. At one point I was in a Spanish class and all the lights went out. Someone went to the door to leave but quickly slammed it after opening it because she was standing in the doorway. When she would come around I would pray and forcefully tell her she would have to leave by the power of the name of Jesus Christ but nothing would ever happen. She would still be there when I would open my eyes. I really felt helpless. I woke up feeling very creeped out.
Psalms 144:1
Busymumforfour

woman in white

Post by Busymumforfour »

I have encountered this before.
The white woman is the local witches coven. They have been given authority.
They are undermining you and that is why you feel weak and fight with no effectiveness.
I too have had dreams like this. In real life, if is good to have a prayer partner and to cover yourself with the blood before you sleep. It is also good to reassure yourself with his promises of inheritance. It is like unbelief, that you feel helpless beacause in the spirit we havent claimed that you are a child of God and have the same inheritance as His chosen people. I read through passages that confirm Gods mark(guarrantee) upon me and read it outloud.
Declare out loud that you are a child of God and His authority.
Tam
Onlybygrace
Bronze Member

Post by Onlybygrace »

Hello dbliss22 I will advise that you read The blood and the glory by Billye Brim - preview is on Google book if you want to read some of the pages first.

Quote from the book “Do you have oil? Demons don’t have to use windows and doors, but as a point of contact for your faith, and as a symbol of entry into your house, anoint all the doors and windows with this oil and say, ‘In the Name of Jesus I apply the Blood of Jesus. Demons, you cannot enter my house.’ ”
&
Try to memorise Revelation 12:11 & Psalms 91 and use it in your prayer every day.
Remain blessed.