The wedding day & Glory of God

Archives for 2007
Godlyvibe

The wedding day & Glory of God

Post by Godlyvibe »

I dreamt i was wearing a wedding dress and it was my wedding day (im single in real life). I found myself standing at the front of the aisle but with my back to the aisle, i turned around and saw that there was a bride and groom who looked very dodgy holding hands & running down the stairs smiling. There was something very unusual about this couple, they had no wedding ring on & it looked like they were playacting.
There was no pastor on stage to marry them. Everyone in the pews were smiling and clapping for them. Although this medium sized church had lights it was still very dark and looked brown. I wasnt happy in this wedding, and knew this was not my wedding ceremony. I also saw the wedding dress on the other bride was crinkled and she had no jewelry on.
I saw on my neck i had these large real crystal like diamonds as a necklace. Although they were real they were not heavy.

I then turned around and found a small carpet corridor (maybe about 5 steps from where i was) and immediately saw another church before me but this time i was standing at the begginning of the aisle facing towards the aisle...its like the 2 churches were parallel to each other. As i went around the small corner i found that i had a very very long train on my dress.
As i went around the corner it made a very loud disturbing ripping noise..my mum yelled out "watch out your ripping the dress". I turned slightly and smiled at her without a care in the world, i bent over and began to pull the train towards me & began to roll the material on my left hand. It began to make loud electricity noises. The more i rolled the material on my hand on top of the material the louder the status electriity noise would make. Mum then smiled and said "oh its status electricity".
I then stood at the aisle waiting for the music to begin so i can walk down the aisle. It felt like forever, but there was something that captured my eyes that made the waiting process seem shorter.
I saw the most glorious clouds, angels, bright light at the top of the roof. I was standing there trying to take it all in, with tears streaming down my face embracing the glory.
This church was soo huge, the light in this church was soo bright it was almost blinding. There were many people there. The church building was see-thru glass.
Still while waiting for my que i looked at the pews and saw in the 3rd last row, 3 of our my parents friends and they were wearing black, (in our culture we dont wear black in a wedding becoz black symbolizes mourning). The lady in the middle has a child in real life but in the dream she was holding a baby.
My little sister who was a flower-girl went upto this lady and told her that the baby vomitted on her back. I also saw the patch on her back was very large. The lady then smiled and didnt care, she said it dosnt matter becoz shes wearing black no-one will be able to see the patch. I was very shocked.
Still waiting for my que to walk down the aisle i then heard and saw something that totally took me and made me take a step on the side. I saw people bring out a lady on a stretcher & she was covered from head to toe in material like a mummy.
They then brought out a dog who was skinny and long and brown and was quiet. He had a nice table cloth on him that had gold and black embroidered flowers on it. He had a dog collar that was connected to the bed. I thought out aloud how on earth is a dead person supposed to walk down the aisle & with a dog??
The man that brought them out said "shes not dead she just cant see & walk". I was then forced to wait, not only for my que to walk down the aisle and thinking this is 'my wedding day'. I was frustrated that this paralyzed person came outa nowhere and was taking my place walking down the aisle.
I then woke up.
He is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think Ephesians 3:20
talitha

Post by talitha »

WOW, very prophetic......

there is soooo much in this dream! my insights in blue.....

I dreamt i was wearing a wedding dress and it was my wedding day. I don't think this is about a literal wedding - I think this speaks of a state of preparation. I found myself standing at the front of the aisle but with my back to the aisle..... I believe your position here shows that this is the past - or that you personally have progressed farther than this. i turned around and saw that there was a bride and groom who looked very dodgy holding hands & running down the stairs smiling. There was something very unusual about this couple, they had no wedding ring on & it looked like they were playacting. Lots of falseness there - but it reminds me of children dressing up like grownups, not like treachery.

There was no pastor on stage to marry them. A pastor to marry them would provide some validity to the exercise, but there is no validity - no depth, like the seeds sown on rocky soil that wither away..... Everyone in the pews were smiling and clapping for them. It's like people were proud of how well they play-acted. Aren't the children cute? Although this medium sized church had lights it was still very dark and looked brown. I think brown here indicates flesh, and dark shows that there isn't enough of the light of God in there - lights on are manmade, or again flesh..... I wasnt happy in this wedding, and knew this was not my wedding ceremony. I also saw the wedding dress on the other bride was crinkled and she had no jewelry on. The Lord is coming for a bride without spot or wrinkle, and He will adorn her.....
I saw on my neck i had these large real crystal like diamonds as a necklace. Although they were real they were not heavy.
When I read this originally, my very first thought was "my yoke is easy, and my burden is light". :mrgreen: I think that was the Lord - I'll leave that as it is and not annnnalyze it any more......

I then turned around and found a small carpet corridor (maybe about 5 steps from where i was) and immediately saw another church before me but this time i was standing at the begginning of the aisle facing towards the aisle... this indicates the future, or your destiny, I believe...... its like the 2 churches were parallel to each other. like they are two possibilities for you? for the Church? (I think this dream has 2 parallel levels too - personal and corporate) As i went around the small corner or fork in the road? i found that i had a very very long train on my dress. I wonder if this shows a bit of clinging to the past? or the past clinging to you?

As i went around the corner it made a very loud disturbing ripping noise..my mum yelled out "watch out your ripping the dress". Putting off the past? Interesting - according to Ira Milligan, the number 8 means to "put off" - as in putting off the old nature and putting on Christ - coming from circumcision being on the eighth day of the child's life. This could partly be a time indicator - 2008 being the 8th year of this millenium. I turned slightly and smiled at her without a care in the world interesing that you "turned slightly" as if to bid your mother farewell - your mother being the previous generation..... , i bent over and began to pull the train towards me & began to roll the material on my left hand. It began to make loud electricity noises. For some reason this really rang in my spirit. I don't know how to explain it..... dunamis - power.... amazing..... this whole little section and especially the "electricity noises"..... The more i rolled the material on my hand on top of the material the louder the status electriity noise would make. Mum then smiled and said "oh its status electricity". Static electricity, you mean, right? or did she actually say it like that? I keep thinking of "static cling" - again with clinging to the past, static meaning keeping things the same - you're breaking with that by "turning the corner"...... I then stood at the aisle waiting for the music to begin so i can walk down the aisle. Waiting for that trump to sound? :wink: It felt like forever, but there was something that captured my eyes that made the waiting process seem shorter.
I saw the most glorious clouds, angels, bright light at the top of the roof. I was standing there trying to take it all in, with tears streaming down my face embracing the glory. wow.....
This church was soo huge, the light in this church was soo bright it was almost blinding. There were many people there. The church building was see-thru glass. This really reminds me of the New Jerusalem - see Revelation 21 - very exciting!!
Still while waiting for my que i looked at the pews and saw in the 3rd last row, 3 of our my parents friends and they were wearing black, (in our culture we dont wear black in a wedding becoz black symbolizes mourning). The lady in the middle has a child in real life but in the dream she was holding a baby.
My little sister who was a flower-girl went upto this lady and told her that the baby vomitted on her back. I also saw the patch on her back was very large. The lady then smiled and didnt care, she said it dosnt matter becoz shes wearing black no-one will be able to see the patch. I was very shocked. I'm not sure about this part of the dream - the only thing that comes to mind is the parable about the guy who came to the wedding without a wedding garment...... ??
Still waiting for my que to walk down the aisle i then heard and saw something that totally took me and made me take a step on the side. This I believe is showing not the past or the future but the present - the problem to be addressed now. I saw people bring out a lady on a stretcher & she was covered from head to toe in material like a mummy. This is the bride - in all appearance dead and stretched out, prepared for burial - one would wonder - is this a bridal procession or a funeral procession?
They then brought out a dog who was skinny and long and brown and was quiet. He had a nice table cloth on him that had gold and black embroidered flowers on it. He had a dog collar that was connected to the bed. I thought out aloud how on earth is a dead person supposed to walk down the aisle & with a dog??
How indeed. Nothing against IRL dogs - but it seems clear that this dog symbolizes something unclean. This is a mockery. I am not going to put my own theology here - I pray that the Lord will reveal to you personally what He wants you to see regarding the specific nature of the uncleanness that the church seems to be entering covenant with. I will say that I'm reminded of Romans 1:20-32. also this from Revelation 22: Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city. Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying.

The man that brought them out said "shes not dead she just cant see & walk". This is quite a statement, and it echoes what the Lord has spoken to me regarding the "OC" (organized church) - "She's not dead; she's only sleeping." (part of the reason for my nickname here) Also my husband completed a prophetic painting last year that showed the bride being formed, but it also showed that her eyes and feet were not formed yet. I would say that this is upcoming on His agenda - to give the Bride eyes and feet.

I was then forced to wait, not only for my que to walk down the aisle and thinking this is 'my wedding day'. I was frustrated that this paralyzed person came outa nowhere and was taking my place walking down the aisle. My pastor says that what makes you frustrated (righteously indignant or frustrated, that is) often says a mouthful about your calling. Hmmm......

manifold blessings upon you and your ministry in Jesus' name
tal