Interpreting a vision

Archives for 2010
ForHisGlory
Gold Member

Interpreting a vision

Post by ForHisGlory »

I dreamt that a youth in our church - Maris age 13 - was having visions and I was able to interpret them. I organized something at church to share them with the people. Something happened and I don't remember - but we had to shut the meeting down.

Next scene we (maris and I and others) are traveling around to famous places and stopping different places to tour along the way. Each place the accomadations are made for us and all paid for. The whole trip was paid for and it had something to do with explaining about the visions.

I woke up with the words in my mind "You are a responder".

Can you help with this one - I am at a complete loss!!
Blessings,

Mary
Poetic Seer
Gold Member

Post by Poetic Seer »

Grace & Peace:

Is Maris a male or female?
Poetic Seer
ForHisGlory
Gold Member

Post by ForHisGlory »

Maris is a young lady in our church. Another thing is that after I dreamt this dream, I told my daughter that I had a dream about Maris and my daughter is her youth paster. My daughter said that she just had a prophetic word for Maris that simply said - The Lord says - YOU ARE THE KEY. She kept hearing that and saying that over Maris and told her she didn't know exactly what that meant.
Blessings,

Mary
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Nothing resembling an interp here, just felt led to look this up..

Maris means "of the sea", taken from the Latin title of the Virgin Mary stella maris, meaning "star of the sea".
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
ForHisGlory
Gold Member

Bump - Interpreting a vision

Post by ForHisGlory »

Anybody?????
Blessings,

Mary
Jubilee2
Gold Member

Post by Jubilee2 »

Hi ForHisGlory,

It seems that you are confirming in this dream what your daughter said to Maris in the natural. It seems as if your dream is a prophetic dream. You said to Maris, You are a responder. IRL, your daughter said to Maris, You are the key. Key represents authority and access to places and people.. It could be that the person who could be represented by Maris, or could be Maris herself, is a person who responds to situations with authority even at her young age.

Blessings,

Jubilee2
Jubilee2
Gold Member

Post by Jubilee2 »

FHG,

Further there is a scripture that says, 'a man's (woman's) gift make room for him and takes him or her before great kings. Prov. 18:16. A person's gift when it reaches full maturity gives them great favor. When I read that all accommodations were paid for on your and her behalf, that is great favor. "Maris" could be the key to opening doors, for that's what keys do.

Jubilee2
ForHisGlory
Gold Member

Post by ForHisGlory »

Dear Jubilee2,

Thank you so much - you have given me clarity regarding this dream. Yes, I too felt it was a confirmation to what my daughter had received prophetically. I believe Maris does represent - herself. Thank you for you thoughts. This helps alot. [/u]
Blessings,

Mary
Poetic Seer
Gold Member

Post by Poetic Seer »

Grace & Peace:

A passage of scripture came to me;--When Jesus sent His disciples out two by two to minister unto the people. They were to carry nothing, everything was to be provided by the people as they delivered the Word of God. Jesus usually would teach the Word from a ship on the "sea". Scripture came to me: the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. Maris is the "key"; being at the age of 13 is significant because it represents double portion; double portion of God's Holy Spirit whereas you are the "responder"--a person that remits a reply or the one who is the witness/confirmer of the response.

I pray this helps.

God Bless
Poetic Seer
ForHisGlory
Gold Member

Post by ForHisGlory »

Thank you Poetic Seer,

I find it all very interesting and am thankful to be right in the middle of what God is doing in this area. Your thoughts are encouraging and cause me to seek the Lord more .... Thank you for the definition of responder - that helps a lot.
Blessings,

Mary