2 Tornadoes

Archives for 2010
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

2 Tornadoes

Post by Truth Seeker »

Two nights ago I a dream that I was near some water like a beach. I looked up in the sky, the sky was getting dark in area in which I was looking. You could tell it was getting ready to storm. As I was looking I saw 2 tornadoes forming, I said look there's 2 tornadoes.

The tornadoes formed very quick and started coming toward where I was. There was a train coming to my left as the tornadoes were getting closer. The tornadoes were hugh and very wide and moving fast. The tornadoes got very close and kept moving to my left going across the train tracking where the train were.

Once the tornadoes moved by I remembered being worried about my two daughters (8 and 11)thinking they may have got caught up in the tornadoes but after a few seconds I knew they were okay.

These tornadoes were so real and hugh, wide and fast. It was like a was experiencing a real one.

Note: the morning after the dream was the morning my mother and my wife's mother were both scheduled for surgery. Both of their surgery's seem to have well.

Not sure if the 2 tornadoes were representing the 2 surgery's
Not sure if the train to my left were everybodies prayers

That's it
Truth Seeker
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

My daughter had a dream once not long ago about a double headed tornado...coming toward us all..two of them sought refuge in a locker in a building..and me and my other daughter sought refuge in the statue of liberty.

The tornado was one storm coming toward us but two different situations...all at once...

This sounds like your situation.
Just thought I would share since it was similiar.
Love you brother.
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

That's kind of how I see it too.

A storm that's approaching my life very fast. The storm is producing 2 different situations that I'm faced with.

I fill like I may be in one of them now with my wife and the other one with my job.

I thought earlier that it may of been my mother and my wifes mother but because what I'm currently experiencing with my job and wife; it feels like those situations may be the 2 tornadoes.

Thanks for seeing about me WFH, LUV U MUCH
Truth Seeker