Flood in Ballwin/Slipcovers

Archives for 2010
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Flood in Ballwin/Slipcovers

Post by Warrior Princess »

Girl comes into my bedroom in the house I lived in when I was in jr high through about age 20. She says, "You got to hear Jessica's dream!" (she's our pastor's wife) So, I came out to the living room where she was sitting on the sofa. The dream was something about a new dress.

Then, driving across a bridge with a couple of guys, Dave the guitar player from the healing/soaking set in the prayer room is in the passenger seat and I'm in the back seat. We're seeing this area that had been flooded, waters had gone down, but there was the typical damage you would see, cars upended, etc. Dave says, "Is this Ballwin?" (a local municipality) because the area was unrecognizable.

Then, I am at some sort of outdoor setting, I almost feel like it was on a dock by water. There was a long table and lots of chairs, covered in slip covers and each chair had a pillow. There was a little boy who needed a chair and a slip cover. I think I had gone inside, kind of like a store, with a woman, to pick some out for myself, but I decided to let him have mine and I would get mine later. I picked out a brightly colored pillow (maybe orange) and a taupe colored slipcover, I think. I thought the boy would really like that bright color.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
RoadLessTraveled
Gold Member

Post by RoadLessTraveled »

I would say that maybe you need to be aware of the dreams and visions those around you are having...they may pertain directly to you and some issues from your past(hence the friend and house from past).
New dress: Could pertain to new things, or a new appearance and I am thinking this may relate to the church you attend. New things are coming.

Driving across the bridge with a worshipper...Transition...I feel like the flooding has to do with an outpouring of God's spirit that will make things unrecognizable. Also thinking of the dress again...new things.
The chairs make me think of rest. And you looking for slip covers makes me think that you are trying to be more comfortable in the place of rest...
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

More and more COVERING!
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

This last paragraph is about ministering to a guy who is really immature, but I am not sure if this is telling me it's a good thing or not.

The dock by water is "safe harbor." Long table I think is about a "long association/relationship."

Any thoughts?
~Warrior Princess