my 7 yr old loses 3 teeth

Archives for 2007
inspiretofly
Bronze Member

my 7 yr old loses 3 teeth

Post by inspiretofly »

I did read about teeth in the symbols - but the meanings were not good and seemed to apply to adults losing teeth.

Last night I drept that it was Christmas and our oldest son lost 3 teeth. They were all bottom teeth and one had the new adult tooth coming in.
Interesting - it was like I could feel the loss and the new tooth like I would in my own mouth. I felt they were loose and had him to leave the commotion around the presents and see that he had 3 teeth that were ready to come out immediately.
This was exciting - for him, me and for our middle son who sat right next to him talking as I pulled the teeth out.
We were the only 3 in the front of the dream (like the front/focus of a photo) The rest of the family was in the background - by the Christmas tree.

Any thoughts?
Travis
Silver Member

Post by Travis »

As I was praying about your dream I had this one word come my mind.

Closeness

I do not know what this means, I'm assuming it will be explained to you.

I hope this helps you, hopefully someone else we have more.

Travis
"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord and He shall lift you up" James 4:10
talitha

Post by talitha »

Losing teeth for a seven-year-old means one thing (IMHO) - growing up! Teeth are often said to be symbolic of wisdom - the abilty to "chew" and "digest" the "meat" of deeper spiritual things. We must give up a childish wisdom to gain a mature understanding. Children must have others tell them what to do and what not to do, but adults "have their senses trained to discern good from evil" (that's from Hebrews, where it talks about milk and meat....) I feel that the Lord is telling you that it's time to move forward in the mature wisdom he's giving you, and that you should be training your children in this too. I think He used the 7-year-old to emphasize that this tooth-loss was a positive one associated with growth.

Merry Christmas!
tal
inspiretofly
Bronze Member

Post by inspiretofly »

thank you both.

I will pray about the closeness.
And I am encouraged too about teaching our oldest.
And practicing what I have learned.