Black Tornado in Malasia?

Archives for 2010
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Black Tornado in Malasia?

Post by WaitingforHim »

Dream I had last night.

My family and I were all traveling via airplane to different places..we were getting ready to land in Malasia..(SPelling) We were only stopping there for a layover. As we were getting ready to land I am looking out the window and see that there has been a flood. The land is covered in river water. I could see houses sticking out of the water and people walking through it..

I asked my husband if it flooded and he said not too bad..but it looked pretty bad to me. My heart went out to the people because I knew just what that felt like.

The plane landed and we got out..Now its a Taxi that we are getting out of..and the driver is a malasian man..I am trying to get all of my kids things out of the car but the more i took out the more I was finding..lol...I yelled for my husband and kids to help me get their things out but they were too busy doing whatever...I was trying to hurry but there was a lot..I got in the front and the driver told me to shut the door and we would go for a ride while I was gathering the rest of the things. So I did.

As we are driving down the road I look out the windshield and notice that there is a HUGE Black tornado coming toward the place we just left..I pointed and told the driver and as we looked there were several others following that first big black one. I told him to quickly turn and go back and that we might not be able to get there before the tornado..but we did.

I jumped out and so did the driver. I started yelling at my family to take cover in this building. It had no basement or anything so I asked the driver where the safest place was to take cover and he looked confused...I asked him about the hallway and he said yeah..so I am trying to get my little dogs in the hallway and yelling for my kids and husband...but husband is standing there in the doorway not even trying to hurry...I felt frustrated because he wasn't even trying to help me...There were others in the building that were listening to the tv and their kids were playing and they weren't even hearing the tornado that was almost there...I was screaming for everyone to please listen to me and get in the hallway..I was so frustrated as no one was helping...I heard the loud screaming of the tornado..I knew it was there...I woke up.
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

WFH,

Here's some insight by Susan Noone Riddle This comes from her book on dreams, hope this helps

Tornadoes Are Coming!

I was standing in the kitchen at my home. I saw
three tornadoes headed for our house. One of them was about a mile wide. The other two were smaller.
The wide one and one other one was black. One of the
smaller ones was white. I began to get everyone into a
safe place. We were praying. We all survived. No
one was hurt.

There have been times when I have pointed to the
storm and said, “Peace be still in the name of Jesus.”
Other times I have led others to safety. Once I threw
myself over someone to cover that person so that they
would be safe. Regardless, I have come to know that
these dreams must be prayed over. They are either
direct warning of possible, coming attacks from the
devil, or the possible judgment of a situation or group
of people.

EVERY TIME I have dreamed of tornadoes
there has been a significant event or two that has
occurred either personally in our family, within our
church or the body of Christ as a whole as well as in
our community, state, nation or the world. Sometimes
it is clear that the danger was lessened through prayer
or intervention on our part because of the directions of
the Lord gained through prayer. In this particular
dream, the dark tornadoes were demonic attacks.

The white one was coming judgment. There is so much
misunderstanding in the body about what judgment of
God is. The Lord judges in order to offer mercy. He is
always looking for opportunities to heal and restore.
Truth Seeker
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

yes judgement is a decision on a matter. it doesn't always mean something bad. :mrgreen:

God wants to wash the nation of Malaysia in His water of life.... Malaysia is in the 10/40 window.. much persecution of believers goes on there. Perhaps God is giving you warning of something to do with persecution of your family or even the Malaysian people's
You are on an airplane so you have a birdseye view of what is going on.. Be encouraged with that.. that is a good thing! God is showing you before it happens... and going to give you wisdom throughout it all. Right now you might be the spiritural head of your house, but through this your husband will seek to take more of a lead, and that will be a blessing to you a protection to you and your children.. even your animals.

anyway.. that is what I sense.. pray about it. :mrgreen:
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch