Repost My family and others telling me I have cnacer.

Archives for 2010
steadyone
Diamond Member

Repost My family and others telling me I have cnacer.

Post by steadyone »

Hi friends,

I find this dream interesting in my present circumstance.

Dream

I was with my dads side of the family and they were telling me my dad has cancer. IRL my dad does not have cancer that I know of. They tell me I am going to get cancer because he has it. I tell them no I do not receive that at all! They tell me it is true because he has cancer and it is hereditary. I tell them no I am not going to get cancer and I leave.The next thing I know I start feeling the symptoms of cancer. I go to my church and my pastors wife is talking to us as we are all sitting at this table. My calf on my left leg starts to fill up with fluid and it is so painful to the touch and to walk on. I get a little shaken like what is going on in my body and I knew it was a symptom to cancer. I get up from the table where my pastors wife was speaking and I go over to where this computer is and I go to use the phone and I call my ex step mom. (IRL life I have no relationship with my ex step mom and she does not represent anything good in my life or dreams.) I call her and tell her I have water in the calf of my left leg and it so painful. My ex step mom tells me it is the last stage of cancer and it is a sign my body is shutting down! I said, no! I do not receive this and I hang up the phone as I speak out against what she had spoken to me. I think to myself in the dream her birth sign is cancer.( Now in real life I do not believe in those signs.) Then I go back over to the table where my pastors wife is still speaking to us and she had cancer in real life and God healed her. As she is speaking she asks if anyone needs prayer to please let her pray for us. I was struggling because I had so much hit me physically since coming home from mission school in Africa in real life, and now I had to come to her again and ask her for prayer for cancer. So I went to her and asked her to pray for me.

Any insight would be great!
Poetic Seer
Gold Member

Post by Poetic Seer »

Grace & Peace:

Remember to never speak "death" in your life or accept any form of death in your life. Rebuke it in the name of Jesus. Never allow death to part your lips. Speak life, prophesy life!!!

God Bless.
Poetic Seer
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Yes as you know in the dream I am rebuking what has been spoken over me.

Well I had this dream a few years ago and decided to post it.

I have recently been having tests for cervical cancer. The doctor found precancerous cells all over inside my cervix. I actually have such a peace like I have never had over the situation it is amazing and so Gods grace. So I am walking by faith not receiving the word like in the dream.

I having to go through a surgical procedure to burn away the cells, at the same time they will take a bigger sample to test it again. They did one biopsy and it was to small of a sample. This will all be done on August 2. So believing for a good report.

I have had a few dreams where cancer is in it. strange.

Anyway thanks and may the Lord increase in you in every area.