I was made a General

Archives for 2010
vdm3418
Silver Member

I was made a General

Post by vdm3418 »

I was with a group of friends from church and some other friends that I have known for years. I don’t remember why we were all together or what we were doing or going to do, but we all did go out to eat. There was a large group of us. Just previous to our going out to eat, I had met with some other people that I did not know and there was some task or assignment I was given to do. To do this, they had to make me a General. So, I was made a General and was wearing a uniform shirt with the stars on each shoulder. Not only this, but I was to receive the pay of a General. I remember as the group of my friends and I was walking to the dinner, my friend Vic, a former Navy person himself, saw the stars on my shoulder and asked why I was wearing the shirt. I told him I had been made a General and that I was even getting the pay of a General. He was very surprised and said, “You mean you are actually getting the pay of a General as well?” I said yes. He patted me on the shoulder and said that was really great. Then I remember scooting in at the table for dinner with all these friends. On the end, just after me were two friends from our church. They saw the stars on my shoulders and were very surprised and were complimenting me. The atmosphere at this dinner was very jovial. Then I woke up.
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

Sounds like a spiritual breakthrough is immiment and could come in the form of a "suddenly."
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5