Buying a new house?

Archives for 2007
Krista
Diamond Member

Buying a new house?

Post by Krista »

There was a very very big house in the middle of a city in my dream. In fact you could say it was almost a mansion. This dream had loads of details that I hope I don't get mixed up.

This house was the biggest on the block, someone had inherited this very very big house and was now desperatly trying to sell the house. I was intrested in buying it because it was so so big, and he was going to sell it for very cheap.

I remember that the house had origionally been up for sale for 7 million dollars. But in fact they had lowered the price to one million dollars. I was excited about the size, and the fact it was in america (I'm an american in Sweden). And wondered if we would ever have such a good opportunity again.

It took a while for it to sink in that one million dollars was still far above what we could ever afford.

But we were still being shown around the house, which it actually occured to me that we had looked at this house at an earlier occasion. They had done quite alot of remodeling in order to get the house sold.

I remember feeling uncomfortable with the basement that we had gone in before, and was anxious about discovering if it was still as creepy as I rememberd it being. Up the stairs, and the hallway leading to the rooms were blue, with white lace curtains.. Which I didn't like.

Going through the house, I started to realize that I hadn't seen any bedrooms. Such a big house should have bedrooms. Pretty soon I was finding bedrooms everywhere. One of the bedrooms had three or four very old elderly people in the room that seemed to need machines. The family at first wasn't there in the house when we were looking, but slowly as the dream progressed they popped out of nowhere.

Another room downstairs was a huuuuuge room with stairs and what seemed to be a balcony. it seemed a perfect place for children to play, where you could just keep all their junk out of sight there. It also looked like it would be loads of fun in there.

In a flash though, I rememberd suddenly that id seen this room before, and it was broken with a creepy feeling as well in there.

I don't remember much more about the house, only that I wondered if the foundation was good and strong, the paint on the outside of the house was peeling a bit, and it still seemed a bit uncared for in general.

I remember walking through the house and running into one of the sons of the people who had the house. He seemed handsome. He was chatting on the phone, and something he said caught my attention. I started wanting to counsel him. And thats as much as I can remember!