Rusted Knives in my nose!

Archives for 2010
Blessed1

Rusted Knives in my nose!

Post by Blessed1 »

Hello All,

I've had a dream that is really bothering me. In the dream, I have caught a cold and was having trouble breathing through my nose. I fall asleep and while I am asleep, my boyfriend comes to where I am and puts 2 metal knives in each of my nostrils to open the passage ways to help me breathe. When I awake, I immediately knew that there was something in my nose to help me breathe and get over the cold (so it is working). I felt better, but he told me that he put the knives there.

Over time, I start to get sick again. I was trying to figure out why I was getting sick when all of a sudden, the knives fall out of each of my nostrils. As I look at them, I noticed that they have now rusted. I remember thinking that this was the cause of the sudden recurrence of the sickness. I was very upset that he left the knives there to rust and that he never actually told me that he put them there is the first place. I remember feeling as if I could not trust him and that he would need to regain my trust again. The dream ends. If anyone receives anything from the Lord concerning this dream, please share.

GOD Bless
spiritledd
Diamond Member

knifes?

Post by spiritledd »

i think it means to breath the word ..." this is the air i breath...your very word spoken to me" ... you know like Michael W. Smith? The Lord will speak to your heart in worship.

Grace and Peace!
Blessed1

Post by Blessed1 »

Blessings Spiritledd! This is confirmation. The Lord has been dealing with me about getting in his Word more. As I prayed concerning this dream, he revealed that the knives rusted as a result of inactivity. Thank you so much and please, keep me in your prayers.

GOD Bless!