elevator going up...lots of money

Archives for 2007
givingthanks
Gold Member

elevator going up...lots of money

Post by givingthanks »

My cousin had this dream:

She & her husband were going up in an elevator. An unknown man was riding up too. When the elevator stopped and the door opened money dumped in on them...Scene changes

They are on the deck of a ship in the middle of a channel of water...Same unknown man is with them....She leaves to go down into the ship and the man tells her not to go down because she might get kidnapped. He tells them to leave the ship. They jump into the water and swim to shore. On shore there are ungodly people all around..selling drugs...etc...they make it safely through the crowd....Scene changes.

They are back on the same ship and the unknown man is not with them. Dream ends.

All interps are welcome...Thanks
In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you..I Thes 5:18
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

The first one spoke to me of a higher level that the Lord is taking them too...He is elevating them...and when the time comes a door will open for them that will bring a big increase financially and spiritually ....So much that they can't contain it...

The second dream spoke to me of being in a church or involved in a ministry ..It seems the Lord is warning her to not to get involved...in other words don't get "into" any ministries..involved...
Kidnapped to me speaks of losing part of who she is..When one is kidnapped they are held captive, in bondage....so the Lord may be showing her that if she gets too involved right now it will lead to bondage...she won't be free for Him to use the way He needs to use her...

Wondering if the shore is the world..in other words I am thinking the Lord has work for them to do outside the church...with the world...the people in bondage to the world...They may feel a little uncomfortable with that but they will make it through....

In the end they are back on board but with out the man..I would pray and ask the Lord about this...it could be a warning that if they get back onboard with this ministry or church that the Lord won't be with them in this decision...

These are just some things to take to prayer...if nothing ministers to her please discard and seek the Lord further...
Love you lots..
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.