helped catch a whale...

Archives for 2010
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

helped catch a whale...

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

This morning I dreamed that I was standing on a bridge above a river. The river seemed to be only 4 or 5 feet deep, if that.
There were a small group of us standng on the bridge and we only had one fishing pole. A couple people cast the pole into the water and immediately reeled it back in. Then my wife cast and reeled the line back in with no catch and handed the fishing pole to me. I cast and immediately reeled the line back in as well.
I handed the fishing pole to a woman standing to my right and she cast into the water. As soon as she cast her line in, I saw a fish under the water headed for the bait. The fish only seemed about 3 or 4 feet long but had a large dorcel fin. I went to the woman and took over the pole. I snatched the pole back and set the hook in the fish's mouth.
The pole bent over and I knew this was a huge fish. I started reeling the fish in and got her out of the water. I handed the pole back to the woman and went and grabbed the whale by her teeth and pulled her out of the water. When I saw the fish, she was about 8 to 10 feet long.
This was a beautifil whale that looked like Shamoo. She was blue and white and had perfect teeth and was a very healthy-looking whale. I worked hard and pulled her up on the bridge by her teeth. When I got her up on the bridge, I knew that I had her and she wouldn't get back into the water. I saw my wife and noticed she was still up on the bridge and was wearing red gardening gloves.
ArisenShine
Diamond Member

Post by ArisenShine »

no interpretation Larry,
but it was a beautiful dream.
Lee/ArisenShine
Consider the lilies....
Jubilee2
Gold Member

Post by Jubilee2 »

Hi LarrytheDreamer,

You seem to be in a place of transition as evidenced by the bridge. It seems the goal was to catch this one big fish that was probably the only one in the water that was shallow for a whale to be in. Your wife tried, then you tried, then the woman tried. The woman obviously had a part to play because you could not see the whale until she took the reel. When she seemed to be meeting some kind of success in bringing in the reel, you took over because she was not strong enough to bring in the catch.

Catching fish to me speaks of bringing in the harvest. Jesus told His disciples that they would not be fishing in the natural anymore but they would be fishers of men. You catching a whale (a big fish) could denote you will bring salvation to a very important and influential person who could be used greatly in the kingdom of God to bring in others.

The woman who started out fishing could not bring in the "fish" by herself and so you had to step in to help. When you stepped in you caught a fish larger than you expected. When the woman was trying to catch the "fish" you only saw a 3 - 4 foot fish but when you caught the fish you saw a 8 - 10 "fish" whale. It seems you have the ability to do greater works and probably move in a circle of influential people. If not, I believe you will have access to them.

Blessings to you,

Jubilee2