Amy and The Man - Anyone On the Board Really Named AMY??

Archives for 2007
Joy2dream

Amy and The Man - Anyone On the Board Really Named AMY??

Post by Joy2dream »

I was at my office, not like mine in real life at all. I was at my computer and this site was pulled up. My boss comes in and leans against something and says "I don't think Amy from the temp place is going to make it, she translates very well but...." I stop him and tilt my head and say Amy is sitting there. I see Amy and she is setting at a desk that is wooden and empty. She just looks kinda of sad and my boss covers up him blunder, I forget exactly what he said. I ask boss what do you have her doing and he hands me some magazine type books with a thicker cover on them. On the front cover is a picture of a man around 50-60 years old with black hair. I say is aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa the man is he coming here? I was unable to get his name out because he was like so important.
(I'm not easily impressed so I can imagine this has to be symbolic of Jesus, He would be the only one to render me this way) Amy comes over to the drafting table where I have the magazines and she sets on a stool. She is a lovely black haired girl around 25ish, she has on a bright pink top and is about 7-9 months pregnant. I want to ask her when the baby is due but decide against it, thinking it not proper. I open the book and there is writing/print I cannot read and I ask Amy why didn't you translate this and she indicated that everyone knew what that meant (but I didn't) The writings in the book were all in Spanish. Amy had written all in the book the translations for the Spanish text written so that my boss would know how to speak to the man when he came to the office.

BTW-I don't know this Amy and cannot recall every seeing this girl ever before.

Blessings,
Joy
Last edited by Joy2dream on Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Amy can mean "beloved" so I am wondering if this Amy is a picture of the church??

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Waiting,

I don't think Amy is the church, unsure why I don't think so, just didn't feel like she was the church, I suppose.

Bless ya,
Joy
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

Hiya Joy,

since I'm 'in the groove'... :lol: When I read your dream yesterday, my first thought was the Lord was addressing a message to someone on this board. I also wondered if the Amy in your dream was a literal Amy, that is someone named Amy IRL.

You could also be representing someone else who is in the stages of 'drafting' up plans or ideas for a future project. I've had these kinds of dreams many times wherein I felt and acted out what someone else was going through. (It's all part of the intercessory package.. see page 3, article 5, subparagraph 7 LOL)

just thought I'd take a shot from the hip. :lol:

BTW, thank you for being so willing and so available for all of us dreamers. I pray the Lord enrich you this year with all the treasures He has stored up for you to partake of here on earth.

I'm hearing a holy voice singing, " Let the veil down, let the veil down.. we're in the presence of the Lord.." I think this may be a hint of what the Lord has in store for you soon. Don't you just love being invited beyond the Veil and into His Holiest intimacy? Bless you!

In His Love, connie
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

I'm hearing a holy voice singing, " Let the veil down, let the veil down.. we're in the presence of the Lord.." I think this may be a hint of what the Lord has in store for you soon. Don't you just love being invited beyond the Veil and into His Holiest intimacy?
Ahhhhhhhhh, Let the veil down, Let the praise go up, Let the veil down let the praise go up. LOL- I just made a post on another area "dream questions" regarding Perry Stone. He actually wrote this song. hmmmm Sister I got Ghost Bumps. Thank you :D

I think He is speaking to me a lot lately about releasing Praise and Rejoicing.

Bless you,
Joy
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

hmmmm Sister I got Ghost Bumps.
I call those Dove bumps lol.

I think He is speaking to me a lot lately about releasing Praise and Rejoicing.
I know this 'way of His' quite well. He told me many years ago while in the midst of firey trials, to Use Praise as it was one of His mightiest weapons. He said the Praise was an invitation for Him to step into the furnace with me. I've had some Glorious times in some very hot places over the years. The circumstances whether hot or cold simply dissipate when He's there.

Praying He anoints you with Praise and Rejoicing so that His heart's desire may be fulfilled! and yours too.

connie
Jewels sunshine

Post by Jewels sunshine »

I doubt its about me,, but i do use the password ' beloved" and i do know a Amy.
I don"t have dark hair though....
Lily_Rose_Song
Gold Member

Post by Lily_Rose_Song »

Hi Joy!

What about “Anyamanee”? She’s dark haired, a missionary in Thailand, a church planter, a prophetic intercessor, and a member of our board. Her family name is “Indehar,” and they’re involved in church planting among the Urban Poor in Bangkok. They're awesome!

Check out their family website: http://waveofgrace.org/ Read the story about them planting a church in a Buddhist slum known for being a mafia hideout and a major gambling den. Wow. What a beautiful family in the LORD!!!!

Just seems like "Amy" would be a great nicname for "Anyamanee" and she sure is "pregnant" with ministry!

What do you think?

Lily
"...All things are possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23b
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hi guys,

Lily - I did think of “Anyamanee” and went to the site you suggested. Nothing rang a bell for me but if she reads this may mean something for her.

It did occur to me that this may mean something to Tal.

And it can have more than one meaning as dreams sometimes do. The night I dreamt this dream and the cloud dream, I was awakened every 2 hours to pray in the Spirit, one time as I prayed I also interpreted. I forgot what the interp was and my hubs was coming to bed and he cannot remember either, he just knew I was praying and then said something. (He doesn't pay much attention to me anymore :mrgreen: but I used to freak him out, LOL) So I was hoping that this dream may indicate that the Lord would allow me to know what I was saying in the Spirit. I often know what it is about but not the interp totally.

Blessings,
Joy
anyamanee

Post by anyamanee »

[quote="Lily_Rose_Song"]Hi Joy!

What about “Anyamanee”? She’s dark haired, a missionary in Thailand, a church planter, a prophetic intercessor, and a member of our board. Her family name is “Indehar,” and they’re involved in church planting among the Urban Poor in Bangkok. They're awesome!

Check out their family website: http://waveofgrace.org/ Read the story about them planting a church in a Buddhist slum known for being a mafia hideout and a major gambling den. Wow. What a beautiful family in the LORD!!!!

Just seems like "Amy" would be a great nicname for "Anyamanee" and she sure is "pregnant" with ministry!
d t
What do you think?

Lily[/quote/]
=============================

Hey Joy,

"Anyamanee" here; who's real name is Karen. Anyamanee means precious jewel; it is my given Thai name. I wanted a Thai name (Karen is impossible for Thai to say correctly) and had prayed and searched and got "manee" but then forgot it; wanted Thai person to give me a Thai name.

However, I do believe that this may have something for me.

Yes, I am pregnant with ministry; we haven't had any children for the Lord, yet...but i sense it is SOON.

One more thing, I am not too dark haired just brunette but work with dark haired people (Thai). I do wear pink ALOT because that is an important color for the Thai; it is the color for my day of birth; and right now everyone is wearing it b/c the beloved king of Thailand wore it when he came out of the hospital last month.

However, I am 50 not 25...thank you Lily for your kind words; we are but broken, so very broken vessels but have a precious treasure...and I love my Thai friends so much I feel kinship and cry with the Apostle Paul in Romans 9:2-3...

Also, as for the "she's not going to make it" I am in my first term. There is great fear in me that we arent going to "make it". Oh not my will but God's be done but it will literally devistate me if this happens; though I don't think that God's will is for us to not make it to a second term. Missionary attrition is high during first terms. My husband is in a high level of discord right now due to several factors; one of which is culture stress; it is at a high level right now and he has as I see it I fear he may have lost his love for the Thai people.

Also, the perhaps most strange thing: I am working on a translation project; but it's Thai, not spanish. :-)

Love to you all,

Karen
aka anyamanee
talitha

Post by talitha »

hmm..... I don't know - I'm not really getting anything.... I will ask Amy.....

blessings
tal
gloryhis
Platinum Member

Post by gloryhis »

Hi Joy,
What stood out to me was that Amy 's position was temporary. ( she was a temp employee) the wooden empty desk, the pink top all may speak of flesh or maybe simply not being prepared yet, but it's temporary. She is pregnant, in the last stages of a spiritual birthing .

I too feel it is about being able to translate or interpret in some area, I don't don't how it applies exactly.

In Jesus love,
gloryhis
Jesus Is Lord!
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hey Glory!
I get so excited to see you've posted on my dreams!! Yeah! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
What stood out to me was that Amy 's position was temporary. ( she was a temp employee) the wooden empty desk, the pink top all may speak of flesh or maybe simply not being prepared yet, but it's temporary. She is pregnant, in the last stages of a spiritual birthing .

I too feel it is about being able to translate or interpret in some area, I don't don't how it applies exactly.
I like this and it is something that I want personally but actually not to get up in church and interpret. Funny thing is I will know very often what the tongues given out at church is about but the interp from the person and mine would have been different but the same basic meaning. I don't always know the interp, but I do always know if it is wrong. Hope that makes sense to you. I want to know because the word says that if we pray in tongues we should seek the understanding and I do want that as complete as I can get.

I think the girl may be temp because she will not be needed long after the training is over. But the boss is the one seeking understanding in the dream! BTW he has a cousin named Amy, however she looks nothing like the girl in the dream, but she is a teacher. I may be seeing more but will continue to ponder............

Jesus bless you Glory and thank you for your dedication to the dreamers :mrgreen:

Joy
talitha

Post by talitha »

Could Amy's appearance in the dream be symbolic of her state in some way?
Funny thing is I will know very often what the tongues given out at church is about but the interp from the person and mine would have been different but the same basic meaning. I don't always know the interp, but I do always know if it is wrong.
I read somewhere that this is because it's not a translation - it's an interpretation. That helped me, just passing it along. Yeah, and hubby and I generally can tell true interps from false ones...... it gets annoying...... but we have to remember that we're all learning like newboarn foals to walk in the spiritual realm.......

blessings
tal
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Quote:
Funny thing is I will know very often what the tongues given out at church is about but the interp from the person and mine would have been different but the same basic meaning. I don't always know the interp, but I do always know if it is wrong.

I read somewhere that this is because it's not a translation - it's an interpretation. That helped me, just passing it along. Yeah, and hubby and I generally can tell true interps from false ones...... it gets annoying...... but we have to remember that we're all learning like newboarn foals to walk in the spiritual realm.......
Exactly, same thing on this board. I will know the interp and someone else will interpret the dream and even though they don't say it exactly as I would the interpretation is the same. Different wording, same point or message.

What do you mean about Amy's state? Like the state of being or the state she lives?

I'm logging off and going to lay down. I'm sick, pray for me.
But.........I'LL BE BACK :mrgreen:

Blessings,
Joy