Called to Assist

Archives for 2010
servant
Diamond Member

Called to Assist

Post by servant »

Hello all!

I had this dream this morning:

I was walking on this narrow (maybe 3-5 ft across) bridge-type structure. It was held up by single pillars here and there. It was probably 50-80 ft up. I was not afraid at any time in this dream. I knew I was following someone or some ppl. As I was walking, a man called to me from in front of a door to a house below and to my left. He said that since I was an expert, he wanted me to help him with a project he was working on. I said I would.

So I needed to climb down and was thinking maybe I could hang onto the pillar and go down it like a tree trunk, but the pillar was too big around. I saw a type of metal ladder that was leaned up against the pillar, it was not in very good shape. I proceeded to hang by my hands and hand over hand move down the ladder till I was standing on the ground. Then the group I was following told me I did a good job and I said thanks.

When I got to the house, the man's wife was there and I told her that the man had asked me to help him. She didn't believe me till her adult son told her it was true and I was an expert. So she led me to their bedroom where he was cutting a board. I helped him cut the board in half and then noticed that I had brought in some wood debris (like small pieces of wood chips-larger than saw dust). I apologized and started sweeping them into a pile on the carpet when he told me to pick them up one at a time so that I didn't push them into the carpet. So he and I picked the little pieces up one at a time and cleaned the carpet.

The bedroom was big, had plush greyish carpet and was very nice.

I am wondering if this is saying that my dh's next job will be with someone or some congregation/organization that recognizes his expertise and wants his help in that area? (I just remembered that I went to bed inquiring as to knowing more of how my relationship with the HS works-don't know if that's related or not.)

Any thoughts would be appreciated!
Blessings to you all!
Mary[/list]
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

aloha mary! I had some thoughts but was just wondering what your passions or giftings and talents are?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

Keilani, it's sad, cause I really don't know. I have had the HS for about 2 yrs now, have been a Christian around 25 yrs now. I have a great desire to heal ppl by speaking to the illness in Jesus' name. I don't like speaking in front of crowds, but get me in a group of 2-20+ in an informal setting and I can comment and speak on the fly pretty good.

I am thinking that the "expert" part in my dream has to do with my dh. Since we are "one" and my dh doesn't remember dreams very often at all, God is speaking a lot to "us" when he speaks to me. My dh has spent a lot of time researching the Hebrew roots of the Scriptures and covenant, and teaching classes on how to study the Scriptures from context. I am thinking at this time that God is indicating the things that need to stand out on his resume possibly.

Any thoughts you have would be beneficial!
Blessings,
Mary
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

aloha mary! It's not sad at all but an exciting present to unwrap now that He is in you to teach you!

I was seeking what this dream could indicate so I'm just gonna put some things out and pray over them, see if you sense an inward witness or nudge towards anything.

You being on the elevated bridge--bridge makes me think of elevated places and high up meaning that you are able to walk in the Spirit (Spirit-filled).

You coming down, meaning walking something out on the earthly realm

I want to say that the "expert" that was referred to was the being Spirit-filled esp since the Word says that we don't have to have someone to teach us anything because He who lives in us can teach us. (This is not to say we don't have teachers He puts in our lives since the word lists teachers as an office; but, we are not bound by the fact that if a man doesn't teach us we cannot learn; HE can teach us whatever we need either through man or through the Word as HE gives us revelation knowledge by His Spirit.)

What I got was a sense of working together in unity--in that you were working together. Bedroom--usually a place of intimacy or where covenants/relationships can be made.

What I find interesting is that the carpet is grey--for ME, grey has indicated some mix of experience/carnal understanding with the Word. In other words, the truths of the Bible were being interpreted by my own understanding, experiences or what others may have taught that in effect, dluted the Word of God by messing with my understanding of it. (ie, healing is not for today just because some people are still sick when the Bible explicitly teaches Christ's blood bought healing for us all.)

The picture I get is maybe of a new church that is in the process of being built up that maybe some of the foundational teachings (grey carpet) are not accurate. And somehow, in the process of breaking down the word (the wood being cut) into more digestible, easy to handle (comprehend pieces) and not mixing it with the carpet (misunderstanding of the Word), a new thing can be built.

Just my thoughts please pray over them.

In regards to your husband, I do agree that He speaks to us as one but HE can also speak to us individually. My husband doesn't always pay attention to his dreams but there are some he has that he acts on and it fruits. Just like God spoke to Pharoah and Nebuchadnezzar through a dream in such a way that they KNEW it was God, He can do it to anyone regardless of what we think so don't worry, God will always get the command to the head when it is imperative. This is how he speaks so you can pray in faith knowing that:)

Holy Spirit--talk to Him like you would your best friend. In your heart about anything and everything, your struggles, issues, joys etc. The more time you spend in the Word--reading it, listening to it, the clearer His voice will become!

ALoha dear one:)
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

Hi keilani!

I think I can agree with just about everything you have shared.

Maybe what you described about the gray carpet being possibly
what others may have taught that in effect, diluted the Word of God by messing with my understanding of it
could be a foundation of sorts that we seem to not be getting totally out of. Maybe God is telling us that we are going to be used in another congregation of the denomination we have been serving in? My dh is going to be speaking with a minister at a very large congregation (used to be "church of Christ", but they have taken that name off the bldg - ____ ____ Church) and is hoping to find a position either there or with a similar congregation that the minister may be familiar with.

Personally, I would like to go to a "Spirit filled" community church or something like that...but I will go where God provides and maybe in the future He will lead us in that direction (if not at this time). The Lord knows best whether my dh is ready for that or not, he may need another step on the way to a "Spirit filled" congregation.

I strongly agree with you:
The picture I get is maybe of a new church that is in the process of being built up that maybe some of the foundational teachings (grey carpet) are not accurate. And somehow, in the process of breaking down the word (the wood being cut) into more digestible, easy to handle (comprehend pieces) and not mixing it with the carpet (misunderstanding of the Word), a new thing can be built.
Maybe God will use us in some sort of fashion like you have described.

Thank you for your thoughts and insights, you are such a thoughtful and caring person! May God bring many blessings to you as you have been to me.
Mary
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

God order your steps sister! He has great plans in store for you all!
***More To Come***

servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

** U P D A T E **

Wow, I just came across this dream in a search for something else!

Since I had this dream, a lot has happened (except our move). I have found out (via a prophet) that I am called to be a minister and sent forth as an Apostle. I will prophesy and heal and all the gifts of the Spirit will be active in my ministry. I have a lot to learn about what this all means. All I know is that it feels so good to help people.

This dream seems to fit with what that has been revealed recently. Now I feel like I might need a mentor, but I need to ask Abba about that first.

Just thought I would give a little update... :)

Thanks for reading!
Bless you all,
Mary
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Praying He will bring divine appointments into your life :) awesome!
***More To Come***