Random Money

Archives for 2007
PromisedOne

Random Money

Post by PromisedOne »

I dreamed that a friend of mine, Kevin and I were driving around a to different places. (I was driving and he was the passenger). At one of our stops I looked down at the ground and spotted a $100 bill. I picked it up excitedly. Later on while driving again, we crossed over a self car-wash for shortcut and I looked over and spotted something on the ground. I stopped, got out and picked it up only to discover that it was another $100 bill. I was thrilled. There were two women standing by their cars talking and said to each other, "Girl! That girl has found another bill!" I smiled and got back into the car. As I was about to pull out onto the main street I spotted (2) $1 bills laying on the ground to my left. I decided this time to let Kevin get it. I told him that there were some $1 bills over on the ground and he didn't seem too enthused. I told him again and he stilld didn't budge. Finally I got out of the car and picked them up. When I got back in the car I began to unfold them. Oh my! It was a wad of $100 bills lying underneath the (2) $1 bills. I passed them over to Kevin as we counted thru them! We were shocked.

They were older $100 bills like from another era (19th Century? Renaissance?) but they were still good for commerce. A coupon-like sticker came attached to it and said something about 2001, I thought. So I gasped, "oh no! They've expired! We can't use them." Then Kevin noticed that that's not what it said. I looked closer to see that it mentioned we could use them thru 2008. I was relieved. It seemed that the had been stamped 2001-2008 on them.

end dream

thanks!
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Hey girly!!!

I could be way off so please pray as you always do and check with the Lord but this is what came to me..

The Lord has extended the time frame in which he has given you to pick up your gifts and callings that He has laid before you to use....It looks like one more year...Wondering if you are feeling rushed?? Like these are "older" gifts and callings that you have had but haven't been able to find the place to use them?? Maybe the Lord has placed the perfect place within your path but if you don't take it you could lose it..??? I know that sounds rough...sorry..just what I got...

Thinking too that Kevin may not see the significance in this but after unwrapping it before him then he will understand...

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
PromisedOne

Response

Post by PromisedOne »

Thank you WFH for your feedback...I will consider this.