organs shutting down..

Archives for 2007
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

organs shutting down..

Post by WaitingforHim »

You guys...I had another dream about my mom and cancer...

In this dream I was with her in a house...she was sick...she had cancer and it was her second bout with the disease. She wanted to go with me and hubby on a trip while the kids were in school.. We were going to go out to eat and driving...I was excited that she felt like going...

I remember seeing her in the bathroom brushing her hair..It was soo pretty and long...but then I noticed that it was all beginning to fall out now ...probably from the treatments...The crown of her head was pretty bald...and the rest was coming out in clumps...I was hurting soo badly for her...but she seemed ok...You could tell she was sad and all but she still seemed ok..

She said something like "I am going to beat this"...but I knew she was in denial...the second time getting this meant that you would probably die...and it had spread everywhere...I was a little upset that she wasn't facing reality...but I didn't say anything.(this part wasn't about faith...I know that in my spirit)

Then the dream shifts..and I hear a message on my machine from the doctor...I called him..it was my daughters' pediatrician..(not irl...) He was trying to talk to me but I couldn't get a good connection...I had a hard time hearing him...I remember walking around and trying to hear him...I had earphones on and I was repositioning them to try to hear better...finally I made out that a test they had taken months ago came back and was misplaced but it wasn't good....It showed that my daughter's liver was not functioning right and was also showing that the organs weren't ...I almost panicked but he told me that He wanted to re-test...and that we would go from there...I remember being mad because they didn't see that when they took the test...

I remember talking to someone and saying...My mother, my daughter, everything all at once...

I believe this to be symbolic as my mom is already passed away from cancer and my daughter in this dream is irl ok..I ask the Lord to continue to cover her in His precious blood....

Thanks you guys..
wFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
lizaanne
Bronze Member

Post by lizaanne »

When I read your dream I was reminded by the Holy Spirit of a series of dreams I had that bothered me greatly. All different dreams but with the same theme in each. As it was explained to me, I learned they were "soul dreams". The Lord was showing me an area of my life (soul) that I wasn't trusting Him in or that I hadn't turned over to him. I repented and never had another dream like it.

I have a feeling you are much more experienced w/dream interpretation so please forgive my answer if it feels insulting. It was what entered into my spirit when I read the dream. Perhaps the Lord was using it to remind me to trust in Him all the more. I'm so sorry to hear of your Mom's battle with cancer. I have a close friend who is going through treatment now.

Blessings always.
Lizaanne
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Bless you dear sister...You didn't insult me at all but I do appreciate you clarifying that you weren't trying to...That was a really mature and humble thing to do...I just love to see that spirit in people...I pray that I am always able to show that when conveying to people what the Lord gives me...Thank you...

I agree, I am sure I can always trust the Lord more in areas...And we all learn from each other here...I don't take what you heard lightly at all...Even if its something that I know..sometimes the Lord needs to remind me of it...So with that being said, I will certainly take this to the Lord and repent and move foreward...I just can't get away from feeling that this is symbolic and that he is trying to show me something in all of my dreams lately about my home church...I really have some things swarming around in my spirit about this but I am waiting for Him to confirm if I am hearing right and if not to show me that as well...

I do appreciate your time and honesty and kindness on this site!

Be blessed!
WFH
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
anyamanee

Post by anyamanee »

i am so sorry to hear of your mom! I cannot imagine that pain..is it recent?

I would tend to think you have been given this dream to increase your prayer for your daughter. I believe that as mothers we are given a priority charge to cover our children with prayer; their future spouses, our future grandchildren, and so on....I know in my spirit I was prayed for by someone in my anscestry; sensing it was Julia my paternal great grandmother; don't know why her...excited to find out whom it was when we get to that stage! blessings and peace and comfort to you as you grieve,

Karen
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Thank you all for your caring and concern...My mom passed a little while ago...Its been 2 yrs. And the man who helped raise me, 3 yrs. ago...It was a trying time but God's grace was sufficient...I am so thankful for Him....I suppose we will always long for them somewhat and grieve too...but I know where they are and by HIS Strength and By HIS Spirit I am able to move on like alot of us that have lost people...

I will pray for my children...I appreciate you sharing your heart..

WFH
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

UMMM ...Waiting....you know I love you sis..... :wink:
Please consider in prayer about this...but I do believe that your mother in this dream represents "the church"....I would just bring it before the Lord and ask Him about it...I do not see it as your mother...I see it as your mother representing the church..
I love you very much..and if this does not bare witness to your spriit...then discard..
i am sending you a PM...
I love you in Christ,
Clarissa
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

In this dream I was with her in a house...she was sick...she had cancer and it was her second bout with the disease. She wanted to go with me and hubby on a trip while the kids were in school.. We were going to go out to eat and driving...I was excited that she felt like going... (I think this dream is dealing with generational issues in your church family. The church is diseased and the people perhaps want to eat and leave.)

I remember seeing her in the bathroom brushing her hair..It was soo pretty and long...but then I noticed that it was all beginning to fall out now ...probably from the treatments...The crown of her head was pretty bald...and the rest was coming out in clumps...I was hurting soo badly for her...but she seemed ok...You could tell she was sad and all but she still seemed ok..
(The church is loosing the Glory on the covering/pastor.)

She said something like "I am going to beat this"...but I knew she was in denial...the second time getting this meant that you would probably die...and it had spread everywhere...I was a little upset that she wasn't facing reality...but I didn't say anything.(this part wasn't about faith...I know that in my spirit)
(The church is refusing to see the terminal state it is currently in. You know that it has been in this situation before and it isn't facing reality.)

Then the dream shifts..and I hear a message on my machine from the doctor...I called him..it was my daughters' pediatrician..(not irl...) He was trying to talk to me but I couldn't get a good connection...I had a hard time hearing him...I remember walking around and trying to hear him...I had earphones on and I was repositioning them to try to hear better...finally I made out that a test they had taken months ago came back and was misplaced but it wasn't good....It showed that my daughter's liver was not functioning right and was also showing that the organs weren't ...I almost panicked but he told me that He wanted to re-test...and that we would go from there...I remember being mad because they didn't see that when they took the test...
(This part of the dream is about the next generation. They are being tested and your generation and the one over you are not finding the test results, they cannot see that the liver, which filters all the toxins out, isn't working properly. This is a warning to retest this generation and make sure that they have the teaching, ect. they need to move forward in their callings for Jesus.)

I remember talking to someone and saying...My mother, my daughter, everything all at once...
(Past and Present is with you all at once and both need attention.)

Interp:
This is a dream for you to interceed and if what I interp witnesses to you then you may consider speaking with the leadership of your church. If things don't change you may want to seek another because you cannot let the next generation fail the test to filter.

Blessings,
Joy
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Joy,
You pretty much got the same as I did...

Except I didn't see the generational part...but it would make sense...that is exactly what is happening...in and out...

Yes, I do sense the glory leaving...I have been seeing it for a while now...but you got it right..no one else seems to care or notice the problem...
I along with others have given the head several dreams and interps. and warnings of what the Lord has spoken...I am not sure what has been done but it doesn't appear anything...We have been interceding for quite some time now..and until recently I thought I was to continue to stay and warfare...But after a few dreams over the last couple of months and what I believe to be the Lord speaking to me...I believe He is calling me out ...I have asked for confirmation a lot of times and I believe that I have got it.

So the last part of the dream where you suggested going to leadership and then going to someone else...well, I have done that ...I went straight to the head...and He always says he will pray about what is given...but I never hear anything after..I have called for a corporate repentance and prayer several times just to be told its too busy and too much is going on...I have got together with other prayer warriors and we have prayed together and some of them recongnize the issue and others say things like "we just need to worship the Lord and get our minds off of everything else...its the Lord's battle anyway" ...and then others will say "I know the promises over this church and the Lord will fulfill them"...Others simply don't pay any attention at all...

In prayer this morning I thought the Lord said to me not to report anything this time...but I had to leave now...There seemed to be an urgency in His voice...

I am trusting Him but I don't want to screw up and mis hear him because I am still learning to hear His voice and I can't ignore all the confirmations either... :cry: :roll:

I appreciate you taking the time on this...
Clare, you are right sis...its about the church...

Also I didn't understand about my daughter at first Joy...I was thinking it might be my ministry...but it didn't seem to fit..?? so I believe you could be right about this...

WFH
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Waiting,

You know I don't like to do an interp like that. :cry:

Please continue to pray and let the Holy Spirit led you. I know you will. I need to go back and look at your train dream because I felt like it was calling you out also and into a bigger ministry that you will begin at the bottom in. Which isn't a bad place to be.

((Waiting))
Joy
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

lol...guess where I was just at??? lol..looking at that dream...and guess what I felt the Lord tell me?? Just what you said!! And your right...the bottom isn't the worst place to be...might even be a little relaxing...lol..from where I was...And I was thinking about how sometimes before we enter into the fullness of what He has called us to how we sometimes have go back to the bottom and humble ourselves once again...

Whatever you want God....Its all about you...

I know sis....I could feel your heart...but I really needed that confirmation...I just don't want to miss Him...you know that..

WFH