small airplane and electrical lines

Archives for 2010
Hija-Mia
Silver Member

small airplane and electrical lines

Post by Hija-Mia »

I had this short dream: I was in a small white airplane as passenger. The airplane was preparing to depart but not in an airport; instead were in the street in front of the building I used to live when I was a kid. That street is very short one an the airplane enter the street, go to the end, did a turn and it was ready to take off. I told the captain "How we are going to take off if there is no sufficient runway?" He said that everything will be ok. I was worried bc there were electrical lines in both sides of the street and worried about airplane wings could touch the electrical lines. The airplane began running for take off and immediately and suddenly soar straight directly to the sky. I remember the feeling of take off and soaring in the dream to be so real! While the airplane was soaring straight up I felt relax and the airplane pass through the electrical lines and everything was perfect. Then I woke up. Please help me interpret this short dream!
God Bless you!!
Hija-Mia
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

Hija-Mia,
I believe the captain is God.

Let me cut to the chase. This is what I sense God saying to me. God is going to blow your mind. Do not worry about finances. You are called to do something and it is going to take off. Do not allow your past or present situation to dictate where you are going. This is a wonderful faith opportunity. It was said of Jesus; "Can anything good come from Nazareth?. The answer is clearly yes.
"Most heresy comes when men take to logical conclusions that which God has only revealed in part."
Hija-Mia
Silver Member

Post by Hija-Mia »

Will, thanks a lot for your interpretation. I love God with all my heart and soul and at this moment I'm still standing firm in what God told me to do, even though what my eyes see is not "confirming" everything that I'm standing for. But my God is real and what he said to me will come to pass in His time. Faith is not a word or a formula but a way of leaving and I know God love me. Sometimes is difficult bc we are human but we serve a God of the impossibilities bc nothing is hard for Him.

I'm still asking God to confirm the interpreation of this dream. It is interesting that the airplane depart from my old neighborhood and not from an airport. Also that during soaring I was relax. I know God will continue confirming the interpretation.
God Bless you!!
Hija-Mia
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I was in a small white airplane as passenger. The airplane was preparing to depart but not in an airport; instead were in the street in front of the building I used to live when I was a kid.
This is your life..your personal ministry before the Lord. Its white because that is how the Lord sees your heart..pure before Him. Your life is getting ready to take a new direction. Its not going to be as you might have thought it should be. But the Lord is going to cause you to leave all that you new behind you...all that was familiar to you at one time.
That street is very short one an the airplane enter the street, go to the end, did a turn and it was ready to take off. I told the captain "How we are going to take off if there is no sufficient runway?" He said that everything will be ok. I was worried bc there were electrical lines in both sides of the street and worried about airplane wings could touch the electrical lines.
The time that it will take to make this change will be a short time from now..you won't have to wait long. The captain is the Lord..or HolySpirit..who is leading you. I see Him comforting you in your doubts..He is saying to you that although things may seem impossible in the natural for this change, it will all be ok. You seemed to be also worried about outside forces keeping you from flying..or taking off..But the Lord is showing you that it won't be a problem or a hindrance..Rest in Him.
The airplane began running for take off and immediately and suddenly soar straight directly to the sky. I remember the feeling of take off and soaring in the dream to be so real! While the airplane was soaring straight up I felt relax and the airplane pass through the electrical lines and everything was perfect.
When this change comes you will feel HIS PEACE. Any and all hindrances that were even on the outside trying to keep you from what God has planned can't stop what He has for you.

Interp:
Get Ready for take off! Let all your concerns and worries go for the Lord has a plan for your life. You will be taking a different direction in life..one that leaves behind all that you ever knew and embraces the new. Don't worry about those in power on the outside trying to keep it from happening...for in short time you will be taking off and nothing can stop you :)
God Bless
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Hija-Mia
Silver Member

Post by Hija-Mia »

Thanks a lot WFH! Your interpretation , and Willis int., has stenghted me. I have been waitting on the Lord and His promise to me that this dream is like a confirmation that it will happen soon! I had learned in the last 4yrs that God is my everything and that He is full of mercy and love even when we doubt. My heart, my soul and spirit loves God and He knows that I trust Him in all! God bless you!
God Bless you!!
Hija-Mia
Bella

Post by Bella »

Hi Hija Mia,

I have had a similar dream, only we couldn't take off because of the overhead power lines - they kept the plane down and driving along the road.

God showed me that the power lines were a power force that was inhibiting the take-off - forces of power which control.

For you tho, it's all good and those powers haven't been able to control you.

So happy for you!!!
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

I've had almost identical dreams in the past. He's so in control. Nothing can stand in the way of God.

If God is for us, who can be against us? Rom 8:31
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
Hija-Mia
Silver Member

Post by Hija-Mia »

Bella and Grace, thanks a lot for your words! Gos is so amazing that he talks to us through dreams. I know God is in control.
God Bless you!!
Hija-Mia
Hija-Mia
Silver Member

Post by Hija-Mia »

This forum is a blessing! I know God is in control and that He is working everything for good. Today I'm feeling so sad that my heart hurts. But I came back ro the forum to read my dream and the interpretation of my fellow Tehillah friends and helps me in my faith and dtanding. God bless this forum and all brothers and sisters in Christ! God gave me another dream last night and I will post it today with the name Making Bed and Chest drawer.
God Bless you!!
Hija-Mia